Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 (13415 Views)

FG Spends N4.83 Trillion From Bonds, Treasury Bills To Settle Borrowing From CBN / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Elvisu: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is Atiku that will use the budget in 2019 not Buhari. Atiku all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by jchioma: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
The presentation of the budget was presented under a rowdy session with opposition lawmakers repeatedly booing the President as he listed his achievements. Because there is really nothing to show for all the trillions wasted under Zai Baba. Shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by semyman: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fizzymike1:

Stupidity at its peak from this government. How is he going to source for the founding when dept its on the rise. China is tired of borrowing us money o
Illiterate, go to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Denikayan: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ibramamahi:
Debt servicing economy.... little wonder we are were we wear were wea. What am i saying sef

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
APC will loot shege next year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by namio10: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Debt Service N2.4 Trillion.

Capital Expenditure N2.03 Trillion.

Most shameful.

Previous governments reduced Nigeria's debts to the minimum. Buhari government has piled up huge debts, such that debt service and capital expenditure provisions are nearly equal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Fizzymike1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
semyman:

Illiterate, go to school

Buharitic pig Have common sense.
2018 budget has not been completely funded yet and he is giving this kind of budget. Cut your cloth according to ur size.
Maybe he will sell you to fund the budget since you are a pig

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by stanisbaratheon: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is indeed a budget of faith. Things we don't see but we hope for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by namio10: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ibramamahi:
Debt servicing economy.... little wonder we are were we wear were wea. What am i saying sef

And for rail line from Daura to his nephews in Niger Republic, president Buhari may borrow more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Kinggmax: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oga jubril what happen.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by theoldpretender(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
namio10:
Debt Service N2.4 Trillion.

Capital Expenditure N2.03 Trillion.

Most shameful.

Previous governments reduced Nigeria's debts to the minimum. Buhari government has piled up huge debts, such that debt service and capital expenditure provisions are nearly equal.

Yes, because oil has been so low since he took over, while our needs have been high.

We need oil to be at $140 per barrel. Bubu met it at $75, then it went down to$30 then up to $80 now back to$60

Of course, loans HAD to be taken.....or things would have been much worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari weldone oh, I had so many unwanted mentions today grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Last administration spoil this economy they even borrow to pay salaries when oil was over100dollars buhari earning half is paying thier debt . Please what is pdp coming to do? If apc failed after 16yrs we move to another party not pdp never.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by biztip: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
another budget of hunger and extreme hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by adelacuna(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
I want to belief that most of the people hailing our president are illiterate when it comes to basic macro economics principles.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by StrikeBack(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
60% of this paper money will be looted and we will present another budget for 2020 and the circle will continue.

What a country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by banio: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Since 2016 Nigeria's budget hasn't gone below #8 trillion. Yet all Federal Roads are still death traps. East West Road is still untouched, just left the way Goodluk Jonathan left it.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by chocolatelady(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
SolelySolar:
Atiku/Obi is the SUREST way to go for every;

Reasonable
Sincere
Progressive
Unbiased
Sane
Visionary
Lively and
Non-gullible Nigerian who Loves the Unity and Prosperity of this great Nation.

Support PDP if you belong to any /all of the above categories.

#Donotreinforcefailure #LetsgetNigeriaworkingagain
What of corruption ? Oh, I forget that u know ur oga wella.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by IloveToMess: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tundeobama:
Last administration spoil this economy they even borrow to pay salaries when oil was over100dollars buhari earning half is paying thier debt . Please what is pdp coming to do? If apc failed after 16yrs we move to another party not pdp never.
Speak for yourself so you can save yourself some headache and heartbreaks soon.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by WillTop: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tofax:
Reeling out Trillions of Naira every year without corresponding effect on the Life of Nigerians.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

This is not about APC or PDP. Nigeria is simply not working with the current arrangement. The unemployment rate is rising daily and the Population is increasing without corresponding increase in revenue and resources of the Nation.

Imaging a man who earns 200 thousands Naira a month with 4 children and after 16 years he has a total number of 10 children with the same amount of money. If he does not create additional avenue to support his family, he will find it difficult to meet up.
Why should a man have 10 children in a country with high poverty putting huge pressure on resources (even people in rich countries like Sweden don't give birth to plenty of children like that so that the next generation can keep enjoying the benefits of a prosperous nation with high per capita income) Please nobody should mention what about China without considering a lot of factors lets not make Nigeria's mission only to overtake China in population.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by cheftea: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
From where please.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
nimisola:
President Muhammadu Buhari has proposed N8.83 trillion naira budget for 2019 to the joint session of the National Assembly.

The presentation of the budget was presented under a rowdy session with opposition lawmakers repeatedly booing the President as he listed his achievements.

The budget proposal was prepared based on the following assumptions: Oil price: $60 per barrel of oil production rate: 2.3 million barrels per day exchange rate: N305 to $1 Real GDP growth: 3.01 per cent inflation rate: 9.98 per cent.

The proposed budget shows that about a quarter of the sum (N2.14 trillion) will be used for debt servicing while capital expenditure is expected to gulp N2.031 trillion.

See more breakdown below.

Recurrent – N4.04 trillion
Debt service – N2.14 trillion
Statutory transfer – N492.36 billion
Sinking fund – N120 billion
Capital expenditure – N2.031 trillion

More details later…

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/breaking-buhari-proposes-n883-trillion.html

Crude oil is presently trading around 45 dollars per barrel and this old fool is presenting a budget with 60 USD as crude oil price benchmark
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
festacman:
While the budget presentation was on with the noisy Ayes and Nays in competition, I was looking at Saraki. Some questions kept bothering me:

What happened to massive NASS budget? Why is Saraki unable to pay his workers?

Fellow country men and women, we need to keep these people far awày from the national treasury if Nigeria will.make.progress.

And buhari has been budgeting over 7 trillion yearly n yet no single thing to show for it except more poverty.

Buhari is the only person we need to keep away from our treasury
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Newznow: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Josh44s(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Debt servicing higher than capital expenditure

And you think we are all normal in this country cheesy

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by mmadu5(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

thunder fire you and your generation idiot
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by GavelSlam: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
WillTop:

Why should a man have 10 children in a country with high poverty putting huge pressure on resources (even people in rich countries like Sweden don't give birth to plenty of children like that so that the next generation can keep enjoying the benefits of a prosperous nation with high per capita income) Please nobody should mention what about China without considering a lot of factors lets not make Nigeria's mission only to overtake China in population.

China only recently accommodated more than 1 child to a couple.

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by simplibaba(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tofax:
Reeling out Trillions of Naira every year without corresponding effect on the Life of Nigerians.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

This is not about APC or PDP. Nigeria is simply not working with the current arrangement. The unemployment rate is rising daily and the Population is increasing without corresponding increase in revenue and resources of the Nation.

Imaging a man who earns 200 thousands Naira a month with 4 children and after 16 years he has a total number of 10 children with the same amount of money. If he does not create additional avenue to support his family, he will find it difficult to meet up.

Why will a man need 10 children?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Marius26(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Are you okay?? I wonder why all buhari supporters are always so dumb like buhari himself. So na Saraki dey pay other civil servants or because you hear Nass staff you assume that Saraki employed them? Go back to school, I will support your parents this time. quote author=festacman post=73990619]While the budget presentation was on with the noisy Ayes and Nays in competition, I was looking at Saraki. Some questions kept bothering me:

What happened to massive NASS budget? Why is Saraki unable to pay his workers?

Fellow country men and women, we need to keep these people far awày from the national treasury if Nigeria will.make.progress.

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by Denikayan: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
mmadu5:

thunder fire you and your generation idiot

If you are frustrated cant you commit suicide!

Why bring problems of your miserable life to a media

Be brave and hang yourself cos you got no use on Earth. The only problem your death will be bring about is that you will have to occupy a miserable grave on Earth which is considered as waste of space and pollution of the land with an idiotic soul.
Re: Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 by ChiefAjakaye: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day my people, am here to let you know that we help in aspect of life,Call me or whatApp us on this line:+1864) 633-0742
There are so many difficulties in Man life which are meant to overcome,but no by ordinary thing can overcome all these problems, so I urge you to contact me if you having problem within yourself, such as lack of job, lack of money, marriage problems, child barrenness, business boosting, political upgrading, or you are having unhealthy problems such as malaria, typhoid, gonorrhea, appendix, eyes blindness, stroke, and lots more, you can contact or Call me or whatApp us on this line:+1864) 633-0742

If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:
*Get Your Lover Back
*Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
*Business Boom
*Financial Breakthrough
*Get Rich Without Ritual
*Do As I Say
*Bad Dream
*Promise And Fail
*Epilepsy
*Spiritual Attack
*Land/Court Case
*Mental Disorder
*Political Appointment
*Visa Approval
*Cancer
*Examination Success
*Spend And Get Back
*Good Luck
*Natural Health
*Hypertension
*Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)Call me or whatApp us on this line:+1864) 633-0742
*Stroke
*Sickle Cell
*Impotency
*Win Court Case
*Promotion At Work
*Commanding Tone
*Protection Ring
*Marriage Success
*Love Ring
*Favour Ring
*Recover Lost Glory
*Spiritual Power For Men Of God
*Travel Success Ring
*Job Success
*Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.
Make Haste To Call Baba ewenje On you can contact or Call me or whatApp us on this line:+1864) 633-0742
For Spiritual Problem Today And You Will Surely Get Solution To All Your Predicament.
Ifa a gbe waa ooo... (Amen) i will not force you to type Amen
you can contact or whatApp us on this line:Call me or whatApp us on this line:+1864) 633-0742

We cure but God heal.
Ifa a gbe wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike Looms Nationwide As Marketers Meet / 2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria / Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.