Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life (712 Views)

See Someone's Advice To Jesus. / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by 377: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day all,
I have attended over nine interviews for the past few months but non seems to be successful. The annoying part is that I will do aptitude text, pass the text, when I get to the last stage of the recruitment process I will not here from them again. Over nine interviews please can someone tell me what is wrong with me am fade up in life. Should I end it all. Cos am just tired and frustrated.
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by elderken(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hey there, kindly take it slow. You might just be close to you dream job you know. No need of ending anything. Just believe all things are working for your good. Cheers
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by nifemi25(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Life is full of up and down. Don't be frustrated. Always remember your time will never pass you bye. I want you to know those jobs are not meant for you. Keep trying . Just believe all this will be a story someday. I wish you best in life
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by ifex370(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
377:
Good day all,
I have attended over nine interviews for the past few months but non seems to be successful. The annoying part is that I will do aptitude text, pass the text, when I get to the last stage of the recruitment process I will not here from them again. Over nine interviews please can someone tell me what is wrong with me am fade up in life. Should I end it all. Cos am just tired and frustrated.

The very fact the that you're frustrated means you're at the edge of your victory..

That's how it usually happens...

And nothing is wrong wit you.. Everything is right with you

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by 377: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
elderken:
Hey there, kindly take it slow. You might just be close to you dream job you know. No need of ending anything. Just believe all things are working for your good. Cheers
Thanks man for your advice seriously I have passed through a whole lot these period. I will attend the interview they will tell me their salary,ask me when to resume but at the end I wount here from them again. I am seriously going insane I need prayers if any body can refer me to a good man of God please let me seek for Gods counsel
Thank You
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by 377: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
ifex370:

The very fact the that you're frustrated means you're at the edge of your victory..

That's how it usually happens...

And nothing is wrong wit you.. Everything is right with you
Thank You sir, God bless I really need his grace to overcome this before I do something to my self cos am seriously depressed now
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by elderken(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just take things easy man. Praying helps a lot
377:

Thanks man for your advice seriously I have passed through a whole lot these period. I will attend the interview they will tell me their salary,ask me when to resume but at the end I wount here from them again. I am seriously going insane I need prayers if any body can refer me to a good man of God please let me seek for Gods counsel
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by Sunofgod(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maybe your desperation is coming across during the interview..... Learn to relax and even pretend in your mind you have 10 offers on the table.

Always works for me....
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by ifex370(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
377:

Thank You sir, God bless I really need his grace to overcome this before I do something to my self cos am seriously depressed now

Trust me when I say.. You're very close.. We've all been there.. Don't forget to remember the God that brought you through the valley when all is said and done

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by 377: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
ifex370:

Trust me when I say.. You're very close.. We've all been there.. Don't forget to remember the God that brought you through the valley when all is said and done
For sure I will never forget him.
Thanks
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
377:
Good day all,
So only nine interviews. Why don't you pick up your phone and call them as a follow up.

Or get up your ass and start something.
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by gpmorgan: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2018
It takes a great heart to move on. I am a living witness, I cried when I missed the last Job interview which I qualified for, with just a little different in Salary from my present Job. I don't know God has a bigger plan for me, a month later my current Salary was doubled.

Never give up and never attribute it to village people or that people are after you. Just keep improving urself, read more and network more.
Re: Can Someone Advice Me What Is Going On In My Life by haladadon: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2018
write a book on how not to fail an interview.
maybe an ebook or something, you'll make more money.

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Marshallkwam1 Shows Support For Buhari/osinbajo With This Song / No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram's Control, Investigation Shows / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.