Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa (2855 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Billionaire Wife, Nana Otedola Now Stunting Like Her Daughters. PHOTOS / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by gistfever: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian radio personality, television host,Toke Makinwa shares new photo as she was pictured with Dbanj.

She wrote:

"My brother and I stunting � "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/my-brother-and-i-stunting-dbanj-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by gistfever: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by otipoju(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
The dress sense of some of these guys sometimes.

Well sha...live and let live.
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by pyyxxaro: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dbanj Dbanj

Comot hand from that gal waist oh

That gal naa ancestors food oh sad

2 Likes

Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by ObaKlaz: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
I sight those artificial curves all the way from Daura. tongue grin
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin d banj be careful oo this lady na olosho and will still your money and your happy marriage

Verified 96 dollars Adsense available for sale
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Brother abi
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by CaptainGOOD: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
undecided
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by EbukaHades10(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
That spacing wey Dbanj give am eh. Dbanj of b4 go ...........

Nygaas smart now

Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by ericsimons18: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
See weting dbanj wear ... Ewedu SMH.
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by LaDolceVida(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
beautiful people
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by Auladimeji1: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
I feel like smashing a sledge hammer on D banj's knee angry

Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by LesbianBoy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
If I was dbanj I will use style and smooch her fake big bum bum wink
Re: "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa by franklypaen: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
To lash this babe this days just they do me

(1) (Reply)

E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom / Hot Freestyle!! Dj Abba Murder Oladips Song Mercilessly / "Arab Money": Linda Ikeji's Brother, Peks Step Out Out In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.