Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please Patronize Me, Buy/sell Bitcoins And Altcoin From Me. Legit Crypto Trader - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Patronize Me, Buy/sell Bitcoins And Altcoin From Me. Legit Crypto Trader (464 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Bitcoins On Paxful(tutorial) / Www.lumierexchange- Buy/sell Bitcoins And Ethereum With Quick Funding / Bitcoin/altcoin Trading Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronize Me, Buy/sell Bitcoins And Altcoin From Me. Legit Crypto Trader by joungblood(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone I sell/buy bitcoins and all cryptocurrency, I'm a trusted and legit trader, deal on transparency alot of people don't know where or how to buy/ sell, chat me up and patronize me, you will be well satisfied with my services, and I also teach about bitcoin investment plans that one can invest in for money, chat me on whatsapp, sms or call, don't fall for scams, because alot of people take advantage of this.
My whatsapp 08125670754
Im among over 7 legit escrow trading groups with nothing less than 200 legit traders per group
I also teach how to trade bitcoin or start up

Re: Please Patronize Me, Buy/sell Bitcoins And Altcoin From Me. Legit Crypto Trader by Holacard(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
How much will u teach me how to buy and sell bitcoin

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Need A Loan For School Fees. / Cargo Company That Ships From Nigeria To Namibia / Wike donates N450m to victims of violence in Rivers guber election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.