Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Best Game On Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Game On Mobile (326 Views)

Easy Steps To Fix Fingerprint Hardware Not Available On Mobile Devices / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Game On Mobile by DaB1: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
um... my name is Fade and I play a mobile MOBA game called vainglory it's like League of Legends and DotA 2 but those are on the PC.
Anyway it's been hard looking for fellow Nigerians to play with and I'm sick of playing with white dudes� So I came to nairaland to find out if anyone does play the game and if not ...they should try it out it's really cool with awesome graphics. Comment below with your ign and phone number if you play the game or wanna try it out...thanks
Re: Best Game On Mobile by Sektion: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Man has been grinding since July mahn, takes time to get good. Best MOBA on Mobile definitely. Best part no hackers or P2W

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Review / Check Out Pictures Of Winners At Itel X Google Computer Village Carnival 2018 / I Can Help You Make Purchased Fairly Used Items In US/UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.