Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Youth Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Unemployment (420 Views)

Tinubu Directs Creation Of Youth Unemployment Benefits / Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment / Senate Talks Hot On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment, Poverty, Poor Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Unemployment by alawi5k: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigerian Youth Unemployment

2015 Q1 - 3,654,325
2018 Q3 - 13,145,708

263% increase over 3.5 years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nairametrics/status/1075346359480475650

Re: Nigerian Youth Unemployment by Greenscientist: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hello bro, Do you still believe in this?

I strongly disagree.
Have sold three domains since I came back to this thread($150, $280 & $241). About 98 % of my domain portfolio are still under 60 days lock. Sold all with my local name(Gmail) and my whois is not hidden. An end user gave me 72 hours to accept his offer grin. If they need the name, you will sell it effortlessly.
Re: Nigerian Youth Unemployment by vichaz10(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Greenscientist:
Hello bro, Do you still believe in this?

I strongly disagree.
Have sold three domains since I came back to this thread($150, $280 & $241). About 98 % of my domain portfolio are still under 60 days lock. Sold all with my local name(Gmail) and my whois is not hidden. An end user gave me 72 hours to accept his offer grin. If they need the name, you will sell it effortlessly.

Hi...pls what do you do differently...it's been frustrating trying to make my first sale
Re: Nigerian Youth Unemployment by Greenscientist: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2023
vichaz10:

Hi...pls what do you do differently...it's been frustrating trying to make my first sale

How many domain have you bought?

I believe domaining needs money and time, have left domaining because I don't have the money for it yet. I'm presently learning Amazon kdp and if I make money from it, I'll come back to domaining.

I haven't make sales too - You quoted the wrong person.

Most of the people that make sales, some of them do buy upto 20domains in a month and might just sell 5which usually covers the money invested.

Note:
I still plan to buy at least a domain a month to keep in tab with the trend.
Re: Nigerian Youth Unemployment by vichaz10(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Greenscientist:

How many domain have you bought?

I believe domaining needs money and time, have left domaining because I don't have the money for it yet. I'm presently learning Amazon kdp and if I make money from it, I'll come back to domaining.

I haven't make sales too - You quoted the wrong person.

Most of the people that make sales, some of them do buy upto 20domains in a month and might just sell 5which usually covers the money invested.

Note:
I still plan to buy at least a domain a month to keep in tab with the trend.

Alright...do you buy geo or emd domains...I've been having issues trying to find emd domains...don't know if you have any tip to share on that
Re: Nigerian Youth Unemployment by Greenscientist: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
vichaz10:

Alright...do you buy geo or emd domains...I've been having issues trying to find emd domains...don't know if you have any tip to share on that

I'm a beginner too.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion / Nyd Picks 17 Presidential Candidate For National Presidential Debate 2019 / 2019: Buhari Vs Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.