Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Who Failed Who? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Failed Who? (267 Views)

Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Failed Who? by REDInks(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
WHO FAILED WHO?

Before you unleash yourself on my post like a world recognized critic, take out time to examine the following lines and you will be able to read the truth in between.
Where is our moral compass, who stole it?.
Was it removed from office alongside Jonathan, because with patience I have observed the first point of duty call has been left naked.
Mummy and Daddy no longer care, the kids no longer hear or even pay heed. They are too broke listening to songs like “wetin we gain” in reality not understanding the deep truth behind the lyrics.
So the first barrack of defence; parenthood is now in shambles, as most parents rather prefer watching TV, spending the last few hours before bedtime on social media or trying to explain to the kids how they are working their ass off to put food on the table, than actually take time out with the kids; know them, understand them.
But that feels like a lot of work and “the heat alone for this house when we no dey get light..., no need, open the window, we need breeze abeg!”, well that's cool.

The song our Church play to the ears of the teenagers and youths are no different, they continually barrage the audience with sermons of little offering,
“don't put #20 inside offering box, its a sin against God”.
No longer salvation their message preach, just the blessings, their audible essays teach.
They can't reiterate the truth of the parents, because the parents laid down no truth. They are only concerned with the seed that can open the windows of heaven,
“so our able God can shower his blessings”.

Kind of ironic you know, the church is no longer in charge of checking the excesses of the congregation, “because, if you preach wetin them no like, you go lose members”. So this week “you shall sell like never before, you shall receive a miracle phone call and the church thunders.....Amen!”.
Let's share the grace in fellowship already.

Oh you think I am lying, Oya hit me!...
My Reverend took out time on a particular sunday to criticise parents on the privilege they've given to their children to display all forms of irresponsibility through their dress code, but after his short abstract sermon off the Bible. He shouted praise the Lord and the whole church refused to respond....well, hallelujah!.

Moving out of the home and the church since we are all Christians and believers if you are not a christian, you surely believe in something. That's to address the latter(believers).
The society is one place that is lacking moral beings.
We have so many Yahoo boys with no laptop who are constantly on the rise, well shut up!...
I know, my post tastes bitter, I should have done this in a chocolate city for most persons who would lick through immoral lyrics and lines, let's not even go there.
I am coming for the music industry, let me finish this one dance with who is to blame first.
All these lyrics, all because our youths are constantly in need of motivation. To do what exactly?
Go to the club, pour expensive drinks on their expensive jewelries after all they just had a fill of the icebox, youths with their expensive shits....lol

Yes, where's our Government in all this?. They are like a big sleeping giant, feeding off their slaves; the masses.
The government do this when they feel it is the needful and the people are so petty, don't blame them.
They are need full.
Are they the cause?, I don't know. You ask yourself, every four years the pot bellied excellencies remember they are a certain group of people who are in need of constant light, good water, good roads and proper education and social amenities. Then they retrace their routes, come in their flowing agbada and well tailored senator attires with enough cash inside the boot of their Toyota Jeeps. You should sometimes listen to their manisfestos with an open mind and laugh at their stupidity; I will create 1 million jobs. “Ehnnnn, uncle you can lie o”.
This gossip looks juicy, but it's true.
No matter the cream you use, you can't bleach a lie to become truth, because I still think bleachers are not enlightened.

And by the end of the day, they are sure of their victories at the polls. After that nothing else matters, they resume covering up previous tracks of stolen monies and continue amassing wealth for their fourth generation who are yet unborn.
And where is amaka in all of this to disappoint them?, she is waiting for a true saviour and “she don wait so tey, she don lose weight”.
What can I say?, when we don't know if we have a part time president or a full time traveller.
And what's this I heard about a clone?, whether Jubril of Saudi Arabia or PMB, he has failed us and he's still failing us, and I don't even need an assurance that he is my president.
So while some of you are ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY, I still feel cheated of my country's right to get THE PRESIDENT, but then I still prefer the lesser evil, if you know, you know.
A wise man once said, “you want to read a good story, write one”.
Instead of choosing between the umbrella and the broom which is more useful for the different weathers, let's ask ourselves a simple question; Our parents are no longer interested in the growth process of their children, our teachers are too concerned with their pay home to impart knowledge and of course too many strikes; that thunder cannot even count.
The government is constantly falling sick, it's like it has a never ending fever, in truth; our country is a big pot of stew lacking so many ingredients.
So who failed who?

dREDInks
A broken home

(1) (Reply)

Communication: What Should Couples Talk About? / 115 Million Boys And Men Around The World Married As Children - UNICEF / Family Snacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.