Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? (2868 Views)

Is Marriage A Failed Union? / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Please HELP, How do I recover my money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 03, 2022
So y'day I went to a POS stand to make a trans transfer from my UBA to my Kuda bank (using my card) and up on till now I haven't received my money.

Now, I have been debited by the pos but the transaction is still showing in progress(pending) but nothing has shown in my kuda bank yet!

My question is, If the transaction doesn't go through will my money be sent back to my bank account or the pos terminal??

Please help a student with answers cause thats my feeding money. I cant afford to loose it. cry
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by chukwuibuipob: 3:54am On Feb 03, 2022
sad
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 03, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad
Any answers?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Haakeem(m): 4:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Your money be refunded sha,but it might take time.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Haakeem:
Your money be refunded sha,but it might take time.
bank? Do I need to go there to speed up things?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by walyx(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Show the pos d debit alert. Thats is u r receiving either sms or email alert
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Kilotat: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Goto your bank branch and register a complain, it will be reverse in two weeks (works with any bank). Check My Updated Signature and Subscribe to my YT channel

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Beremx(f): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2022
You don’t need to physically go to the bank to lodge a complaint. Send a message to UBA on Facebook with your POS slip. They will answer you sharp sharp.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
You don’t need to physically go to the bank to lodge a complaint. Send a message to UBA on Facebook with your POS slip. They will answer you sharp sharp.
can I do that on Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by ahnie: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
I'm experiencing same too.
I don even vex break my ATM card for good.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Beremx(f): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Tablechair:
can I do that on Twitter?
yes you can. But I prefer Facebook because you will see when they are online on messenger

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,just go to your bank and complain.....I tried to withdraw 2k last week,it showed pending and I was debited instantly,up till now,I never receive my money back..
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,just go to your bank and complain.....I tried to withdraw 2k last week,it showed pending and I was debited instantly,up till now,I never receive my money back..
omo mine is a bit plenty oooo cry
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
yes you can. But I prefer Facebook because you will see when they are online on messenger
and it was restored immediately??
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Beremx(f): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Tablechair:
and it was restored immediately??
within 24 hrs

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
within 24 hrs
nice. Cause I need me money. They've responded on Twitter Sha!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Beremx(f): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Tablechair:
nice. Cause I need me money. They've responded on Twitter Sha!
very good. Don’t worry you will get your money. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by rooftops: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2022
My only advice is don't message just any account you see on Facebook thinking it is your bank's account on Facebook make Dem no wipe the remaining one in your account
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
rooftops:
My only advice is don't message just any account you see on Facebook thinking it is your bank's account on Facebook make Dem no wipe the remaining one in your account
yh I made sure it's there official one. One idiot wanted to scam me.... But I catch am
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by ahnie: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pls how do I go about mine?
The annoying part is that....I m always way too busy to pop into the bank.
Mine is a week today.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Esthered: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
ahnie:
Pls how do I go about mine?
The annoying part is that....I m always way too busy to pop into the bank.
Mine is a week today.

Call your bank's customer service. They'll log it for resolution. You don't have to visit the bank Ma.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by ahnie: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Esthered:

Call your bank's customer service. They'll log it for resolution. You don't have to visit the bank Ma.
Pls sweetie, kindly help with accessbank customer service code.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Esthered: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
ahnie:

Pls sweetie, kindly help with accessbank customer service code.

07003000000 or contactcenter@accessbankplc.com . Have a great week ahead Ma.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Esthered:

07003000000 or contactcenter@accessbankplc.com . Have a great week ahead Ma.
see what this guys are saying. I don't really get. Like who I'm I to contact next

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by mcdokwe(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Tablechair:
see what this guys are saying. I don't really get. Like who I'm I to contact next

The POS Merchant.

Now to the question, did he/she do a withdrawal before deposit or did he/she do a direct card transfer?

If the first is the case, then the money is definitely in their wallet but if he later, I don't see how it will be their dish to fry.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2022
mcdokwe:

The POS Merchant.

Now to the question, did he/she do a withdrawal before deposit or did he/she do a direct card transfer?

If the first is the case, then the money is definitely in their wallet but if he later, I don't see how it will be their dish to fry.
I didn't withdraw the money and deposited to send to my Kuda. I just did a transfer with my card directly to my Kuda. And on the receipt, it showed withdrawal status completed and depoSit status in progress
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by mcdokwe(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Tablechair:
I didn't withdraw the money and deposited to send to my Kuda. I just did a transfer with my card directly to my Kuda. And on the receipt, it showed withdrawal status completed and depoSit status in progress

I don't think the POS Merchant as an individual can do much for you, but still confirm with them and let them follow up with their providers.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
mcdokwe:

I don't think the POS Merchant as an individual can do much for you, but still confirm with them and let them follow up with their providers.
owk.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Esthered: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Tablechair:

It means that the merchant got value for the transaction. Request that they furnish you with the transaction journal as evidence with which you'll use to engage the merchant for refund.
Good morning.
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Esthered:

It means that the merchant got value for the transaction. Request that they furnish you with the transaction journal as evidence with which you'll use to engage the merchant for refund.
Good morning.
thanks. I've gotten ma money back!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks for the replies and insights guys.

I've got my money days back!

Nairaland is really helpful smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your "Sugbon" Ie Flaw / Which Is The Real Baby? / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.