Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination (44441 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by breakeven: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
ELTON123:
you are scarce this days,is like you have not receive your 30k zombie allowance....
Sarki and his zombie crew are doing a poor work of the lifeless one, so no 30k for them.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by brenister10: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Charly boy is simply mad.

This unsympathetic idiotic logic is rich coming from him a biological father of a lesbian.

So judging by his logic, he sure committed atrocities against lesbians which happens to be the reason her daughter turned to one.

Very foolish and disrespectful of him.

For your mind, you think say you don talk sense?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
ELTON123:
you are scarce this days,is like you have not receive your 30k zombie allowance....

Best savage of the yr 2018
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by GOFRONT(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
He has some in Jabi Area

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by victor2fresh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
demelza:
Little kiddo, your IQ is not yet high for politics section.

Go back to romance section and continue calling the girls there olosho. That is the whole range of your understanding. That is what you are known for.

You are out of your depth in this section.
lol..this man dun burst ma head...U must have studied savagery grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Icon79:
What's the truth about the crap posted by Charley Boy? According to him, Badeh was "divinely saddled with the responsibility of securing Nigeria and Nigerians, and you did a sloppy job at it".

So how's that the truth? Was Badeh the IG of Police shocked

O pari

I wonder o
Quite surprising how some people especially someone as enlightened as 'area father' do not know the difference between the responsibilities of a police IG and a defense chief.

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by PapaAdanna: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

This unsympathetic idiotic logic is rich coming from him a biological father of a lesbian.

So judging by his logic, he sure committed atrocities against lesbians which happens to be the reason his daughter turned to one.

What is unsympathetic of him
He gave birth to a lesbian, so...?
The man just hit the nail on the head.
By the way, you that is very sympathetic... Your documentary is on BBC
OLuKU!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by slimfit1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
Mumu reaction.

Anybody can level allegation. Proving it in court and achieving a conviction is what shows if you are serious or only on a character assassination mission.

The BMCs hailing you now would have said "RIP sha" had you been murdered when you were attacked during your "ourmumudondo" rally at Abuja market.

RIP Alex

This guy chop money I have sported one of the people that enjoyed the sweet of our soldiers.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by ayejimimoshood(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zico5:
How I wish God give the same treatment to those ruining this country everyday. They even deserve more than what happened to Alex Badeh. May their lives be ruined beyond recognition for plundered Nigeria into shame and poverty.
even if Almighty God should my prayers n others Nigerian like me all dis politief 4 don die by now.cos my morning prayers for all of dem dat ruin dis co3 r die by fire motor accident tumbling like 20 30 time, sudden death, big sickness

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by sniperr007(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

So judging by his logic, he sure committed atrocities against lesbians which happens to be the reason his daughter turned to one.

I pity u
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by Athena4: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

Bro go find your brain where you forget am. Your fingers are not functioning properly.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by OkunrinOloro: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
That's a very nicely designed dress you're wearing. Beautiful colours and patterns.

husbandsnatcha:
Dis man's death reminds me of tarasha saga
Meanwhile
Dat yoruba guy who wrote tarasha is something else,
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by dfrost: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
emeijeh:

Please update your sight. It's now 1831 likes. cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by nijabazaar: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
yungEX:

"This unsympathetic idiotic logic is rich Coming from the father of a lesbian".... So it's a crime to be a father of a lesbian abi or is he the lesbian? Your use of ad hominems shows that you can't put forward a simple and logical argument. Tcheeeeeew undecided

I am anti buhari but that Guy's comment on Charly is supremely stupiiid
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by emekaRaj(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

But wen he was insulting Buhari few days ago u were praising him.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by Jaqenhghar: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
sarrki:
Truth is bitter

But the system is the problem

Once the system works

Individual don’t have option than to obey the rule of law
Who makes the system? Is it not people that make the system? If all the people want is to chop and do nothing how do you expect the system to function
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by kizyalex10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:

with what u wrote here nw,it shows btw u nd charly who needs to visit d mental home more.from day one,charly boy have nt supported any political party.he always speak for d masses.a former minister died on his way to abuja from kaduna.because his tyres entered a big pot hole nd summersaulted.d roadsafety instead was querrying d driver abt d authentification of his license.if d federal govt ahould place ban that no govt official should travel by air to any part of d country in nigeria,jst by roads.believe me.our roads will be smooth cos eastern governor will like to enter gallops while going to lagos on such a long journey.all hands will be on deck to ensure d roads re smooth there by benefitting d masses.but because they fly so they dont need d roads dat much.ban medical trips abroad for all govt officials then u see our hospital up to standard.same with sch for our govt official kids.and they must attend public sch.den no more strike and sch standard will increase.d general might tink he is protected so he will squander money mesnt for arm procurement.but somehw God allowed him to taste his own medicine of which d common men in naija face everyday.and u re here cursing charlyboy.d day we leave tribal sentiment and religiou Bigotry.until then our politicians wont stop feeding on our intelligence.we have many political parties for instance but we choose to make it only 2.pdp nd apc.funny enough,the same people who ruined pdp ran to apc claiming saint.some wrecked apc nd came bck to pdp.recycling themselves nd looting us dry.giving us peanut to buy our future every 4 years.i havent seen any of their kids campaign for them d way d masses risk their lives but at the end,the same kids nd relatives enjoy the aftermath of our foolishness.only when nigerians will support potentials nd stun these politicians by voting these two parties out and vote someone who doesnt have money to buy vote.so in d end we can stand up nd demand for our rights from them cos dey spent nothing to attend power.but where by a candidate will spend as high as 2 million dollars to aquire a primary result jst to be a party flag bearer .hw much do u tink he will spend in d main election.and to tink of it,do u tink he spent all that money for our country to be a better place?i leave dat for u to answer.God bless

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by emeijeh(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
dfrost:

Please update your sight. It's now 1831 likes. cheesy

OK boss
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
That's a very nicely designed dress you're wearing. Beautiful colours and patterns.

tanks dear
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by OkunrinOloro: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
I always admire when people have good taste in fashion. You are one of the few on NL who dresses very stylishly.

husbandsnatcha:
tanks dear
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by peanutbutter(f): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lmao all these romance section scallywags
you dumbass,just wanted to used the words in italics but you failed woefully
Just delete your comment lol, it makes no sense or correlation with the topic at hand whatsoever. I’m so embarrassed on your behalf I had to come out of ghost mode just to put you right
What an epic fail grin
W
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by LordsApostle: 5:25am On Dec 20, 2018
demelza:

Go back to romance section and continue calling the girls there olosho. That is the whole range of your understanding. That is what you are known for.

but how you sef use know say him dey sleep for romance section; so u dey follow reach there sef! wink
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by MartinCorridon: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2018
demelza:

This is one of the nastiest and unfortunately true clap-backs ever.

I thought i was a chauvinist until i saw the vile, monotonous posts of IamD18.

Thanks for teaching him a lesson he wouldn't forget in a long while grin grin grin

Thumbs up for the Clapback of the Year wink
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by madjune(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Anybody that sympathises with this dead general na real mumu who has been sleeping in our national socio space for the past 6 yrs.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
I always admire when people have good taste in fashion. You are one of the few on NL who dresses very stylishly.

Haha...tanks dear, no matter wat am fashion wise

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Loooool best clapback of the year. Donstan crying in his room contemplating suicide. You are not even respected at all on this site, see as the guy just rubbish you like shiit Loolcheesy
demelza:

IamD18:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.