Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts (27348 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
Leave the Messengers , Receive the Message!!

Freeze always Throwing his penalty to corner!

Any Mother Dressing the kid in such crazy ways knowing the Evils the Evils we see and Hear these days should be Flogged and Jail!

Prevention is Better than Cure!

Pedophile!!. Hope kids are kept out of your reach!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
You’re sick. Spits! I hope you never have daughters because you’d definitely rape them. Pedophile swine

I'm disgusted. So many of them on this thread..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by soliddust2020: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
tunjijones:

But are there excuses for raping adults?

My bro no excuse at all, rape is all shades of evil. I am just talking based on the topic which is child.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A CHILD WEARING BUM SHORTS, YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE!!undecided..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by GoldHorse(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Daddy freeze is right. The man is right also. There was a time you can leave your doors unlocked without fears. Now even burglary proof and "mai guard" hardly stops them.

Please dress your kids appropriately even when at home. 90% of abuse happens in the homefront with trusted individuals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by mvem(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
sanpipita:
Bum shorts are not same as rolling tryes naked, a guy after seeing a mature lady in bum shorts could have same visual effects seeing a kid wear them, the mind is very powerful and can go awry, nevertheless wearing bum shorts isn't an excuse for a kid to be molested
...any guy that is aroused by seeing a kid with bum shorts has a mental problem and it's called paedophilia
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by sacx: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is this young girl that lives around my office, almost always on bumshorts. You think she would change when she grows older?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Woow!
I'm impressed.
Something (at last) Mr 'Clapback' is saying that makes sense. But can't Frozen help sounding like a jobless/lonely/fustrated housewife lipsrsealed

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Uglymugg: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
sacx:
There is this young girl that lives around my office, almost always on bumshorts. You think she would change when she grows older?

What?? How dare you ask that question you rapist paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Uglymugg: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
mvem:
...any guy that is aroused by seeing a kid with bum shorts has a mental problem and it's called paedophilia

Exactly why you shouldn't dress your baby in tight bum short or whatever, because paedophiles are not a myth, they exist. Simple as that. I don't see how people pointing out that bum short not being good for kids make then pedo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
ELTON123:
those presenters must be afonja descendant very disgusting and irritating humans.

#spit
Eeyah cry

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
tunjijones:
I noticed that raping don increase for Nigeria recently. If not checked we wld be competing with India soon
with the amount of closet pedophiles and rapist being aroused by kids wearing bumshort, I fear that day is not far away. This topic just made me realize that there are too many sick rapist and pedophiles in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Exactly why you shouldn't dress your baby in tight bum short or whatever, because paedophiles are not a myth, they exist. Simple as that. I don't see how people pointing out that bum short not being good for kids make then pedo.
This is the ignorance that annoys me with people like you. So you think a pedophile cares what a kid that matches his sexually preference wears? Its seems you have not heard of a 7 months old baby that was raped ,or the 2 year old that was raped. What kind of myopic thought process are you guys putting out?. This is like giving an excuse to a sick twisted idiot . geez! Na wah for Una o

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
GoldHorse:
Daddy freeze is right. The man is right also. There was a time you can leave your doors unlocked without fears. Now even burglary proof and "mai guard" hardly stops them.

Please dress your kids appropriately even when at home.
90% of abuse happens in the homefront with trusted individuals.
so kids should wear turtle neck and long skirt even at home? undecided . why do you people always find a way to make it the victims fault when it comes to rape in Nigeria?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by sanpipita(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
mvem:

Read my comment again I said no excuse, and of course ppl could have mental problems as you call it so
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by PapaAdanna: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
Leave the Messengers , Receive the Message!!

Freeze always Throwing his penalty to corner!

Any Mother Dressing the kid in such crazy ways knowing the Evils the Evils we see and Hear these days should be Flogged and Jail!

Prevention is Better than Cure!
You are definitely one of such evil.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Manpoly:
Aswear wat i support that nigga dat made d claim....bumpshot or paint should not b worn by children btw ages 5-10. as in konji can hold u..and men are moved by wat dey see......thats also a way to control dis rape.....we are talking about.... . so i support his motion but it can b allowed indoors sha........even this children inculcate dis behaviour till dey grow up thinking it is right......but it isnt.....children should cover deir body outside and not expose deir bodies from 5_10.....i don drop mic....

Fool .. You are the kind of persons that get aroused at the sight of their naked female child..You shouldnt have picked the mic in the first place coz what you just said shows how shallow your thinking is...What do you mean by "konji can hold you" when you see a child of 5yrs on bumpshot? Infact by that statement, I put it to you that you are a paedophile. You need rehabilitation in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
mvem:
exactly, there's no simple way to define paedophile like you just did
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Righteousness89(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
janettee:

OK! We will be here and u will come report about your kids if u don't take precaution! Keep living life for the Crowd! Don't take precautions ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
OK! We will be here and u will come report about your kids if u don't take precaution! Keep living life for the Crowd! Don't take precautions ok?

Shut the fvck up mumu. Hopefully my kids won't grow up in a shit hole country like yours breeding pedophiles here and there!. Idiot!.

And it's coward not crowd, anu mpama!..

Look at you wishing my future kids will be abused. Stupid he-goat!.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
janetteeook janettee Uglymugg

Look at the picture below. If you believe that dressing your baby girl in this manner is good, then i weep for our future generation cry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
HenryDion:
author=janettee post=73998252]

Look at the picture below. If you believe that dressing your baby girl in this manner is good, then i weep for our future generation cry

Pedophile, seek help angry.

And fvck off my mention too, idiot..

The pic you posted is that of a grown ass lady!!.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
janettee:

Pedophile, seek help angry.

And fvck off my mention too, idiot..

The pic you posted is that of a grown ass lady!!.

Be objective and keep sentiment and abuse aside.. Imagine dressing your little girl with such a short that exposes most her her laps, like the lady i posted.. What then are you teaching her? No wonder we have girls going naked every day on the internet because they have fish brain mothers like you. May you never have a girl. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
HenryDion:

Be objective and keep sentiment and abuse aside.. Imagine dressing your little girl with such a short that exposes most her her laps, like the lady i posted.. What then are you teaching her? No wonder we have girls going naked every day on the internet because they have fish brain mothers like mine. May I never have a girl. Amen.
[/s]

Hahahaha grin grin. Look at this fool, you complained about me abusing you, now you include your mother.

We have pedophiles like you roaming the streets cause that worthless mother of yours didn't raise you well. She should have swallowed you like she she did others, I mean isn't that what she's good at?.

May I never have a daughter?? cheesy cheesy. He even added Amen grin grin

Whose prayer is this to answer if I may ask?!

Bitch don't try me this night, I don't want to get banned tongue

Fixed it for you by the way grin.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Righteousness89(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
janettee:

Shut the fvck up mumu. Hopefully my kids won't grow up in a shit hole country like yours breeding pedophiles here and there!. Idiot!.

And it's coward not crowd, anu mpama!..

Look at you wishing my future kids will be abused. Stupid he-goat!.
[/s] From your words I know the kind of Mother u are!
You are Already a Risk to your kids!

Go for Divine flushing of your Tongue!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by alBHAGDADI: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

The world we live in now has been blinded by Satan. People no longer see wrong in wrong. Very soon, they will start dressing their kids on G-string and even with butt pads.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] From your words I know the kind of Mother u are!
You are Already a Risk to your kids!

Go for Divine flushing of your Tongue!

Didn't know I was conversing with a deluded fellow embarassed.

And you are a risk to any kid beside you, PEDOPHILE!..

Go for divine flushing of your dick!.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Righteousness89(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
janettee:

Didn't know I was conversing with a deluded fellow embarassed.

And you are a risk to any kid beside you, PEDOPHILE!..

Go for divine flushing of your dick!.
[/s]My Sister may GOD have Mercy on you!

Am Quite sure u are not Married!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by janettee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]My Sister may GOD have Mercy on you!

Am Quite sure u are not Married!

I'm not a sister to a pedophile, I reject it!!..

You mean sky daddy?. Cause he doesn't exist so undecided..

Buhahhahahhahhahha...

Lol, do you want to shame me for not being married. Okpo, go ahead.

I'm not married, oh what a pity embarassed embarassed..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
janettee:

I'm not a sister to a pedophile, I reject it!!..

You mean sky daddy?. Cause he doesn't exist so undecided..

Buhahhahahhahhahha...

Lol, do you want to shame me for not being married. Okpo, go ahead.

I'm not married, oh what a pity embarassed embarassed..

Am Quite sure! No Sane Married Lady would vomit your words!

It's Unfortunate what we have and see these days!

May GOD Assist you!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts by godlessmind: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Crimecity:
Daddy Freeze has joined to criticize the men who condemned the way parents dress their 5-year-old daughters and said it could lead to rape.

Freeze pointed out that children that age run around naked or wearing just pants because of their innocence and it is absurd to begin sexualizing them when they are not fully formed.

Daddy Freeze wrote:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/when-we-were-younger-we-used-to-run-around-unclad-daddy-freeze-blasts-men-on-live-tv/

Daddy freeze always on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father’s Death Inspired My Hit Song – Teniola / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo / Lady Permanently Tattoos Runtown's Name On Her Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.