Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

A Juicy Offer - A Usa Manufacturing Firm To Offer Job Opportunity Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Juicy Offer - A Usa Manufacturing Firm To Offer Job Opportunity Nigerians (917 Views)

Webkuti.com.ng Offer Job For Nigerian PHP Programmer. / Job Offer! Job Offer!! / Job Offer! Job Offer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Juicy Offer - A Usa Manufacturing Firm To Offer Job Opportunity Nigerians by princeella: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hello House, A USA Manufacturing firm is organizing a Seminar in Kaduna to offer Juicy job opportunity to young Nigeria Grads and even the ones with little or no qualification. The company is holding the Seminar in Kaduna

Venue: Crystal Garden Hotel
Date: 28th August, 2010.

This offer will blow your mind. I attended one of such by the same company some months back in Abuja and it has totally changed my life.

You can mail me to ask any question concerning this opportunity. Avail yourself the opportunity to attend if you are in Kaduna or its environ. You can reach me on princeella@rediffmail.com
Re: A Juicy Offer - A Usa Manufacturing Firm To Offer Job Opportunity Nigerians by kelwheezy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
princeella:

Hello House, A USA Manufacturing firm is organizing a Seminar in Kaduna to offer Juicy job opportunity to young Nigeria Grads and even the ones with little or no qualification. The company is holding the Seminar in Kaduna

Venue: Crystal Garden Hotel
Date: 28th August, 2010.

This offer will blow your mind. I attended one of such by the same company some months back in Abuja and it has totally changed my life.

You can mail me to ask any question concerning this opportunity. Avail yourself the opportunity to attend if you are in Kaduna or its environ. You can reach me on princeella@rediffmail.com

@Poster pls can u give me more info i live @KD. is it kd's crystal Hotel. pls send me more info on this. chuksgame@gmail.com cool cool
Re: A Juicy Offer - A Usa Manufacturing Firm To Offer Job Opportunity Nigerians by princeella: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
Yes. The Crystal Hotel is in Kaduna there. I don't think I have much information to tell you now. Since you live in Kaduna, visit the Hotel and attend the seminar that day. Best of Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy- Apply Now! / Call Centre Certification Training In Abuja,lagos And Portharcourt : / Fastest Growing Mobile Industry Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.