Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election (509 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by dlaw70(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Someone should summaris what this one is saying
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
secondly,
the atiku government has promised nigerians jobs and employment... have you thought of how he's going to achieve that?.... is he going to start creating companies or what?.....
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Asshurbanipal: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP are you OK at all. What sort of gibberish is this??
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by dlaw70(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
dlaw70:
Someone should summaris what this one is saying
i hold a second class degree in political science.am jobless and seriously in search of job to earn a living.pls help a brother in need yall.i am ready to relocate to any part of the country for a job-08120572518
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
thirdly
have nigerians forgotten that their governors are closer to them than the president....?? if the state of the country isn't so comfortable, why can't you blame or scrutinise your governors first before going up to the presidential level....?
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
can any sensible nigerian answer me and list the things he expected of this current administration, how he expected them to provide it for him, and whether the government has failed in its power to provide this for him....
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
i can bet that most nigerians do not have any concrete reason not to vote this administration again other than the so much circulated propaganda about nigeria being the poverty capital or whatever.
if nigerians are indeed sensible, i challenge anyone reading this post to find time and look for at least a fault of this buhari administration and check whether or not the presidency has the power to tackle it but chose to neglect it instead.... if you can't do that , and you keep spreading nonsense news and propaganda about, then you are truly a bastard....
Re: Adverse Effect Of Losing President Buhari In 2019 Election by Chevrolet076(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Appears Shocked As Police Distributes Christmas Gifts To Them / Bola Tinubu Implores Fellow Nigerians To Rise Above Differences / APC, Saraki’s Supporters Clash At Ilorin Emirate Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.