Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (50733 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by stevups(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023
You self!

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

Our yeast brodas can wait till 3099

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Oju4190: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

with the attitude of Nnandi KANU and Ipob,an Igbo man can never b the President of Nigeria till eternity. They just blow their chance come 2023. Before anyone say anything Igbo's will never break out from Nigeria and them know it. They are just marking time and fooling themselves on National Television

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Daveoo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
[God punish you there
author=Richkid97 post=73995782]Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

Our yeast brodas can wait till 3099[/quote]
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by deomelllo: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mr Juicy position and his evil look.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by deomelllo: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Richkid97(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Daveoo post=74000713][God punish you there
author=Richkid97 post=73995782]Buhari Till 2023

God Punish your Fada

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by lereinter(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari's last budget presentation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by propsvila: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Politicians can so fake a smile.
Oh you think they are quarrelling, their personal interest is their priority. Enter a big Club in Abuja during the weekend and watch how this people dine and wine together. I pity ordinary people killing themselves because of Politicians. You don't deserve to die because of any politician.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Azam101: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
PapaAdanna:

DIRTY AfOnJa
Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by abcity2001(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Shuj up
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by kbbanj10(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
demelza:
Why are they smiling with Jibrin?

Can they not see he is a foreigner?

Oh wait... grin

The only people stoopid enough to believe that Bubu is being impersonated are those who wake up their parents with sliding tackles. grin grin
God bless you. You said it all nothing to add

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Corrinthians(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbokid:
Osu pigs... Is that Bubu or Jubril
Useless and hateful mofos with single digit IQs
Savage!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Rikidony(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Richkid97 post=73995782]Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

hahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my guy you wicked ���������

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Rikidony(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Richkid97 post=73995782]Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

hahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my guy you wicked ���������

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Lammyz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

I think you need to consult a psychologist
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by StOla: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Slynation:
Anytime i see people throwing support for Buhari it weakens my soul because it makes me to realize there is no hope for Nigeria....
Tho am Atikulated but i have this feeling APC will win 2019 Election by massive rigging not forgetting even Sudan will vote for Jubril

You want hope for Nigeria, yet you are Atikulated with PDP?

So 16yrs of failure is the best hope you have for your country?

Your soul is not only weak, it is already corrupted to deceive itself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Eponyeeboz: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Slynation:
Anytime i see people throwing support for Buhari it weakens my soul because it makes me to realize there is no hope for Nigeria....
Tho am Atikulated but i have this feeling APC will win 2019 Election by massive rigging not forgetting even Sudan will vote for Jubril

Look at the SE and see what PDP has done to that region. They have been humiliated, deprived, given inferior projects and just used as slaves by PDP. Can you mention just 3 GEJ projects in the SE?

Because you elect useless leaders in the SE, you want us all to suffer your misfortune.

Keep electing idiots who would stagnate your development while the rest of the country moves forward.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Richkid97(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lammyz:

I think you need to consult a psychologist

Tell that to your Fada Nd Kanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by backbone503(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

Lol! you bad o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by backbone503(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
PMB is such an amazing person. You"ll never hear him attack anyone, not even his attackers. He extends love to his haters, or just ignores them till they fade away.

Thats my presido till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Kana80: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
They were trained
baliyubla:
Politicians can so fake a smile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2018
demelza:
Why are they smiling with Jibrin?

Can they not see he is a foreigner?

Oh wait... grin

The only people stoopid enough to believe that Bubu is being impersonated are those who wake up their parents with sliding tackles. grin grin
I

Lol and some bastards still dey say make he remove him cap. A lot of people are so stupid in this country to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Whazar(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You can't just help not loving this man. Buhari has the aura of everyone happy being around him

PMB2023!!!!
c Zombie masturbating 2 lifelessness
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Whazar(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=stevups post=74000666][/quote] suffering and smiling zombies everywhere
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by TeamDoctor: 2:36am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You can't just help not loving this man. Buhari has the aura of everyone happy being around him

PMB2023!!!!

I am not sure ur alright... if you love this man it means you love the present state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by educhigo: 3:59am On Dec 20, 2018
nigerians wise up this man is jubril, take look at his back head, looks like 15years old head cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,almost 80years old man head younger than,20yeas man
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by ronyman(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2018
I'm sure you're joking.
ishowdotgmail:

PMB2023!!!!
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Mirriamvic(f): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Richkid97:
Buhari Till 2023

Osinbajo Till 2031

Nuhu Ribadu Till 2039

Richkid97 Till 2047

YOUR YEAST BROTHERS ARE WELL TO DO THEY DON'T NEED IT . YOU NEED POWER BADLY TO SURVIVE. YOU NEED THEIR OIL TO SURVIVE . I LET GO OF THE THINGS I DON'T NEED SO NIGERIA SHOULD DO AWAY WITH THEM AND LET THEM GO
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
StOla:

You want hope for Nigeria, yet you are Atikulated with PDP?

So 16yrs of failure is the best hope you have for your country?

Your soul is not only weak, it is already corrupted to deceive itself.
At least things were quite better in that era other than Mr Integrity claiming to fight corruption with sentiments, sometimes i don't just gerrit when people blame PDP for the downfall of Nigeria when 65% of the present APC were formally PDP members who became saints by joining APC just to escape prosecution....
And it's quite Interesting how twice Nigeria went on recession was during the time of dsame man called Buhari and u think this same man got what it takes to make Nigeria a better place... Anyways i did a few research on buhari fans and found out those throwing weight for him are getting something in one way or the other "People will always love you when it's beneficial"
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by StOla: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Slynation:
At least things were quite better in that era other than Mr Integrity claiming to fight corruption with sentiments, sometimes i don't just gerrit when people blame PDP for the downfall of Nigeria when 65% of the present APC were formally PDP members who became saints by joining APC just to escape prosecution....
And it's quite Interesting how twice Nigeria went on recession was during the time of dsame man called Buhari and u think this same man got what it takes to make Nigeria a better place... Anyways i did a few research on buhari fans and found out those throwing weight for him are getting something in one way or the other "People will always love you when it's beneficial"

The same research many patriots like me have done, only to realise that the chief wailers are those whose steady access to public funds have been blocked and are wailing out of hunger imposed by laziness and a delusion that they do not have to work to be wealthy.

The rest of the wailers like you are just pawns who do not know their left from their right, so have no clue where to place the blame.

Or you think Reno Omokri is happy not to have access to the presidency?
You think FFK is happy being insignificant despite his many wailings, yet Buhari regime has not called him to eat like OBJ and Jonathan did to shut him up?
You think the likes of the Armed Forces chiefs that are being investigated are happy that Father Christmas Jonathan lost his reelection?
You think the billionaire civil servant Patience Jonathan is happy that she is being investigated with corrupt funds scattered across many different bank accounts under false identities?

You think Atiku is happy not to have government patronage for his businesses that were not paying their dues to government?

You reference the similarity between APC and PDP, yet you want PDP to come back to power to do what it did for 16yrs and what its twin that is APC is still doing for 4yrs?

And you claim to want a better Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Slynation(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Look at the SE and see what PDP has done to that region. They have been humiliated, deprived, given inferior projects and just used as slaves by PDP. Can you mention just 3 GEJ projects in the SE?

Because you elect useless leaders in the SE, you want us all to suffer your misfortune.

Keep electing idiots who would stagnate your development while the rest of the country moves forward.
Very good but lemme put it this way,I'am also Igbo,but have stayed over 21yrs in Northern Nigeria born & brought up, Kaduna to be precise and i know their ways of doing things,tho the crisis affected so many things but it's a cool place to be
I moved over to east and have toured round the 5main SE states within the last 6yrs and i can tell u particularly we are the ones doing ourselves, an average Igbo will take advantage of you at the slightest chance not minding u are from same tribe, now the belief there especially in Anambra state whether fit or non fit, APGA party must govern the state,The state dividends tends to rotate among a particular set of people, those who felt cheated will cry foul and join opposition party, how do u expect such state to move forward, yet when it's time for election people will still vote APGA because it's Ojukwu's legacy and this is what a typical Igbo man believes in...
so sometimes u don't have to blame the government but blame the way we react when the government ain't performing....
Re: Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation by Slynation(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
StOla:

The same research many patriots like me have done, only to realise that the chief wailers are those whose steady access to public funds have been blocked and are wailing out of hunger imposed by laziness and a delusion that they do not have to work to be wealthy.

The rest of the wailers like you are just pawns who do not know their left from their right, so have no clue where to place the blame.
Lol u are indeed very funny....mayb it will interest you to believe i supported ur so called Mr integrity because of his mouth-watering campaign promises which even a blind man later saw they were all political propaganda just to get votes,now can u boast of just one agenda contained in that manifesto that was achieved during the last 3.5yrs??
(E don clear for my eye shaah, our mumu don do) Yes Atiku is not a choice but Buhari ain't even an option grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / Photo: Have You Seen This? / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.