Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack (365 Views)

We Love Playing At Old Trafford: Brighton 'taunt' United After 3-1 Win / Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack by sulaimon22: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Former Manchester United captain, Gary Neville, has insisted he will not return to Manchester United.

Neville harbours mixed emotions over the club’s decision to fire Jose Mourinho as manager and appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on an interim basis, with a permanent coach to come in during the summer.

He has however downplayed his suitability to the club, insisting he does not have ambition to one day return to Old Trafford, with Salford his main focus.

Absolutely not. I am not fit for purpose at that football club.

I own Salford, a non-league, National League club. I love what we are doing here.

Absolutely no way in a million years, one would I ever get employed at Manchester United.

And secondly should I be employed at Manchester United, maybe 15 or 20 years time if I go and prove myself as an incredible sporting director, which I am not planning to do.

“This needs to be the best in class, internationally. We have to take emotion out of it. ‘Get him back!’ No, get the best people, who have run the best clubs in the world and reset properly,” Neville told The Debate.

Source: https://footballnewsupdate.com/gary-neville-speaks-on-returning-to-manchester-united-after-jose-sack/

Re: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack by ugwusunday(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
This guy dey fear
Re: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack by rapcy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Loolz
Re: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Jose Sack by datyrone(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
you are good speaking through a mic....stop patronizing man utd

(1) (Reply)

STAKEGAINS Giving Me Sure Predictions / Asisat Oshoala Completes Signing To FC Barcelona / Predict And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.