Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice (30882 Views)

Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Photos Of Governor Aregbesola And Wife Pictured Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by GavelSlam: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Vulcanheph:

I pity you if you believe that all the rice we consume in the country is produced locally.... Importation of rice is still on a large scale In this country, even the ones that has naija labels are repackaged when it has been successfully smuggled in.... . Don't be decieved

So you think all the mills being opened up and down are for fancy.

Don't let your kids ask you questions in future.
Invest in agriculture today.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by DammyGbade(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sharp man wink

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:
Atiku insulted our SE governors that was the day he lost the election. Peter Obi zombies will keep making noise online like the did in Anambra in 2017 but when the election comes it’ll be no substance. Obi is not on ground

You mean the mods has not relieved ur globemoney account.

Apc and fraud are like 5 and 6.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Igbos will betray Atiku

Say ebonyi biko.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donmedra:
What's wrong with this governor? If you want to be politically irrelevant in the east, just align with Buhari and see how your political career will die.

He actually think rolling with Buhari would get him closer to him not to be rigged out.. smh.

Buhari will loose 2019, if you want to loose to keep getting closer to the man

You are talking nyanya mpu. who will make him irrelevant you and your likes? You are inconsequential.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Denikayan: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donmedra:
What's wrong with this governor? If you want to be politically irrelevant in the east, just align with Buhari and see how your political career will die.

He actually think rolling with Buhari would get him closer to him not to be rigged out.. smh.

grin grin grin

You watch too much cartoons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by ehissi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
nonsobaba:
Umahi already knows that Atiku is an international thief on FBI watchlist and having atiku's image beside his own will drastically harm his reputation and chances of re-election. He has decided to run away from darkness and stick to light. Other PDP governors in Igboland are also towing the same path and have instructed their followers to do likewise. Right now, only Biafra apologists are supporting Atiku.

Let me guess, Former President Obasanjo is also a biafra apologist ba?

People whey dey shake your calabash for your village, them too wicked! Chai.......
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donmedra:

My friend, shut up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Jonadull: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
abc115:
Use one word for Governor Umahi/Wife Picture with President Buhari/Wife on Xmas Bags of Rice grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Confused governor, anything win 2019 elections grin grin grin
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by CoolAmbience(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Vulcanheph:

I pity you if you believe that all the rice we consume in the country is produced locally.... Importation of rice is still on a large scale In this country, even the ones that has naija labels are repackaged when it has been successfully smuggled in.... . Don't be decieved

He never said all. He used the word 'virtually' and he was speaking of Ebonyi in particular even though the case is near the same across the country.

Let me give you tiny facts: Nigeria's annual rice importation dropped from over 700,000MT to less than 20,000MT over the past three years. More than 10 large-scale rice processing mills have been set up across the country in the last three years. Kebbi state government earned around N50billion in 2017 from rice production. So, what are you saying? Stop lying abeg.

Put your facts down here so we can have a debate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by TheBeat: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
I hate such politician. Opposition is the flavour of democracy. Tinubu resisted FG during his time. Our politicians do not know the difference between leadership and politics. To the foolish governor, he is wiser than other PDP governors. You can align with the government at the center to deliver leadership but you must be loyal to your party especially during elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by CyberWolf: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:

What am saying is the fact.

I was in their rice mill yesterday

And I ain't talking about the entire country. I'm speaking for Ebonyi state alone.
That’s a big fat lie. Foreign rice are everywhere in Abakaliki.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
;DAnd the idiotic unrepentant Igbos will still chop from this rice for xmas
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by supereagle(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:
Umahi is PDP and Buhari is APC

Now what is my point?

Engr. Umahi did not allow partisan politics to stop him from tapping good ideas on how to manage his government.

Just like Buhari placed more ban on importation of rice , Umahi also adopted the same principle in his own state.
Nobody can legally sell imported rice in Ebonyi . Rice farmers are smiling because virtually all Rice consumed is produced and processed in Ebonyi.

If all states can behave in like manners, trust me, agriculture in Nigeria will come back to life.

God bless everyone who make the right judgement. God begin with this person.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by supereagle(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are the child of your father. God bless your wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by nwabobo: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
nonsobaba:
Umahi already knows that Atiku is an international thief on FBI watchlist and having atiku's image beside his own will drastically harm his reputation and chances of re-election. He has decided to run away from darkness and stick to light. Other PDP governors in Igboland are also towing the same path and have instructed their followers to do likewise. Right now, only Biafra apologists are supporting Atiku.

Why are you becoming such a nuisance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by alen4smith(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
TheBeat:
I hate such politician. Opposition is the flavour of democracy. Tinubu resisted FG during his time. Our politicians do not know the difference between leadership and politics. To the foolish governor, he is wiser than other PDP governors. You can align with the government at the center to deliver leadership but you must be loyal to your party especially during elections.
who will want to associate with criminal Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by NairaMaster1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
nonsobaba:

Every one except APC is a thief.

We know that our southern leaders must worship the north to enjoy their loot.

Time shall tell. At least power doesn't last forever.

Where are the mighty ones:

OBJ
IBB
GEJ
D Mark
ETC

Today?

It shall surely come to an end. Kalu ruled Abia for 8Years. Today he's worshiping the north to enjoy his loot.

Akpabio
Uduaghan
Amaechi

Are all worshiping the north to enjoy their loots.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Firgemachar: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop deceiving yourself!

We have more of imported rice than locally produced rice in the country.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:
Atiku insulted our SE governors that was the day he lost the election. Peter Obi zombies will keep making noise online like the did in Anambra in 2017 but when the election comes it’ll be no substance. Obi is not on ground

Keep quiet. We should be ashamed of our leaders.

With what Buhari did to IPOB because of Gen. Ihejirika.
With all the money we have we're still bought with money.

I am ashamed. He thinks he will be exempted from EFCC axe.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Firgemachar:

Stop deceiving yourself!

We have more of imported rice than locally produced rice in the country.

Stop living in the past.

Investing in rice importation is becoming less lucrative.

Think .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Firgemachar: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop living in the past.

Investing in rice importation is becoming less lucrative.

Think .

Smuggling is still very lucrative!
Going by the reality on ground!!
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by kitaatita: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donmedra:

Nothing is wrong with him. He knows 'good market'. Enugu governor wears Buhari support pin regularly. They know how to get electable. Just who is campaigning for PDP Presidential candidate in South South and South East.
Would you want to share the rostrum with FFK, Fayose and Ben Bruce?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by san316(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Vulcanheph:

Keep wasting ur money buying imported rice for 18-20k. I use local rice, BigBull to be specific. It costs just 14k and is far better than the foreign rice. Nigeria is moving forward, stay there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
nonsobaba:
bro oyi full ur coconut head lol
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Phoenix999: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
PDP needs courage...
That is how they were living in denial until reality dawn on them when that criminal from Akwa Ibom State finally defected to the APC.

This short clown has never really hidden where his true allegiance lies, which is with the fraudulent APC of a party. The only reason why he remains with the PDP is because he knows if he defects to the APC, he will woefully lose his second term bid as APC is bad news in the South East. Immediately this clown gets his second term and if for any reason the APC succeeds in rigging and maintaining power at the centre, Umahi will definitely decamp to APC.

PDP should expel Umahi for anti party activities and give that guber ticket to another person whose loyalty is not in question.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by RTSC: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
I hope this man is going to run as apc presidential candidate in 2023.

That is the only explanation I see here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by RTSC: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
san316:

Keep wasting ur money buying imported rice for 18-20k. I use local rice, BigBull to be specific. It costs just 14k and is far better than the foreign rice. Nigeria is moving forward, stay there
Why have I not seen big bull in the market?

That was how they were talking about lake rice that no longer exists.
Big bull ko, Red Bull ni.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Topmaike007(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Anybody can do this to scored cheap political points. as far as i understand, The Ndigbo will never forgive buhari for neglecting them and their zones. 95% against 5% in my mind. buhari didn't allow federal character in appointment principle. very bad from him.
how many votes did yours South East gave him during the election?oga there is a saying in Igbo dat anyone that work is the one that will eat, Igbo did not merit it but he still gives us appointment in his cabinet.......

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Anambralstson: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
abc115:
Use one word for Governor Umahi/Wife Picture with President Buhari/Wife on Xmas Bags of Rice grin grin grin
APC supporters are so dumb, I can't see where they wrote reelect Buhari 2019, Ebonyi state is major rice producing state, we are Yuletide season, it's just a gifts for the president and his family, If it was for 2019 campaign, you would have seen Buhari picture with Osibanjo,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.