Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 (2631 Views)

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

Fellow Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom, the leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will host a special broadcast on Radio Biafra live from the holy land of Israel on Saturday, December 22, 2018.

Time: 6pm BT

Kindly inform your friends and family to tune in for this amazing lecture from onyendu and exposey on Jubril the impostor in Aso Rock. There is a special unmasking for Jubril who no longer waves to Nigerians now but gives knuckle because of ohamadike, watch how he will be chased out of Aso Rock and straight into prison.
If you will attend this special lecture "Like this Post"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by demolinka(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
No mention of his comrades still languishing in jail...na to dey pursue jubril upandan he sabi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by midolian(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
"6pm Biafra-land time" grin grin grin grin

The Albino hunchback...

This guy is my favorite after Mr Bean

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by kid23(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
midolian:

The Albino hunchback...

I'm sure you've never listened to him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by Hfavored: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good one unmask him jory

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
midolian:

The Albino hunchback...

It seems you're allegic to the truth but #THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by AirBagi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
The growing rate of comedians in this country is alarming, if you have ever gone to the east you would definitely notice each family has a mentally unstable child due to their sins, am guessing kawnu is the specific lunatic from his family, and we have a thousand of his type on here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by frankdoz22: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow my leader doing a great job. This a big blow to Yoruba Muslims.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
AirBagi:
The growing rate of comedians in this country is alarming, if you have ever gone to the east you would definitely notice each family has a mentally unstable child due to their sins, am guessing kawnu is the specific lunatic from his family, and we have a thousand of his type on here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

listen, maybe you'll learn one or two things or remain forever under influence of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30QBGOteOA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by frankdoz22: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nnamdi KANU is a living legend! God bless Nnamdi KANU!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by Tyche(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Believe it or not, Kanu's return on the evening of 2019 political activities was I'll timed and eroded a lot of capital he acquired earlier.

98% of the people don't take him serious anymore.

There's no intellectual difference between APC goons and Igbos, they are all brainless.

As for Atiku supporters, they are lost

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Tyche:
Believe it or not, Kanu's return on the evening of 2019 political activities was I'll timed and eroded a lot of capital he acquired earlier.

There's no intellectual difference between APC goons and Igbos, they are all brainless.

stop insulting, be a good boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by gidgiddy: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Tyche:

It doesn't matter who takes Kanu serious or not. What matters is who takes Biafra serious or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
IPOB IS UNSTOPPABLE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by bender79: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jubrin gist is getting stale but again this is Nigeria where some people's brains are up side down.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
bender79:
Jubrin gist is getting stale but again this is Nigeria where some people's brains are up side down.

what, explain this to us?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by KillTheZombies: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Time for dumbohari Muslim zombies to lament again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by bender79: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
teufelein:

what, explain this to us?
You will loose your birth right if I explain to you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
bender79:
You will loose your birth right if I explain to you

Prince Darlington wrote:

#IPOB HAVE SURVIVED WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN.
#IPOB HAS COLLECTIVELY CONTRIBUTED TO THIS MASS MOVEMENT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
WE ARE IN OVER 88 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
WE ARE RECOGNISED BY THE WORLD LEADERS.
WE ARE CURRENTLY THE MOST PEACEFUL FREEDOM MOVEMENT IN THE WORLD.
WE ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA.
WE WERE PREPARED TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING SACRIFICEABLE TO RESTORE OUR MOTHER LAND BIAFRA.
OUR BLOOD HAS BEEN SHADED IN MILLIONS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FREEDOM.
WE ARE THE BONES OF THOSE THEY WICKEDLY MASSACRED FROM 1945 TO 1967/70*. WE CAME BACK TO FULFIL OUR MISSION AND DEATH CANNOT STOP US.
BIAFRA MUST BE RESTORED SOON.
IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG THESE CHOSEN GENERATION BORN TO RESTORE OUR GREAT NATION #BIAFRA JUST GO AND SLEEP AND NEVER BE A SABOTEUR OR A TOOL IN THE HAND OF OUR ENEMIES BECAUSE EVERY ENEMY OF BIAFRA MUST DIE.
GO AND READ THE HISTORY OF #ISRAEL AND #MOSSAD.
THANK YOU MAZI NNAMDI KANU WE LOVE YOU SIR.
BIAFRA IS HERE WITH US ALREADY ... ISEEEEEEE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by curfew: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jubril don suffer for this life. Another broadcast? Meanwhile, Jubril new style...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by helinues: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
You mean 6pm Biafra Air time ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by melodyogonna(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tyche:

It's obvious you've never listened to the broadcast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by Tyche(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

It's obvious you've never listened to the broadcast

My time is precious

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by AgbariOjukwu1: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice one... No lefelendum No Erection... All hail our Dilector

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by melodyogonna(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tyche:

My time is precious
What do you make of people who talk what they have absolutely no idea about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
helinues:
You mean 6pm Biafra Air time ?

correct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2018
saturday is a day of destiny. after the broadcast is either jubril disappears or commits suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
The greatest thing that will ever happen to Igbos is the day we exit this 1914 fraud of a country created by the British called Nigeria, with or without the minorities of Southern Nigeria

The Igbo nation will be free, it's just a matter of time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
BREAKING!!!
Federal Gov't Of Nigeria Threatens To Sue Ex-British Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Over Claims Of Buhari's Death, Political Decoy Acting As Nigeria's President Through Her Information Minister Liar Mohammed
http:///fg-threatens-sue-eric-joyce-over-claims-buhar….
Source; OrientalTimes.
Me: The Final Stage Has Just Arrived Which Awaits To Crumble The Zoo. Nigerian Gov't Can't Win This Battle On Their Daily Newspaper.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
They think I am uwazurike, Tell them they are insane. I am destructively stubborn, I am too educated for them, I am a management consultant, I manage white people not Blacks.. Biafra is not negotiable, tell them I will say more than the Truth for the zoo to fall . By the time am tru with them, nigeria will seize to exist..
The person that created the zoo(lord lugard) is dead therefore the zoo must die, but Chukwu okike abiama that created Biafra still liveth on the throne, so Biafra must stand.. My name is Nnamdi KANU, I am from isiama ibeku in umuahia, nwa Eze kam bu,
I am a PRINCE, I command the 17 army of the republic of Biafra. The zoo news paper are afraid to carry my name, my name gives them headache, I was in Jerusalem praying to my God.
He appointed me on this mission, am not alone in this struggle, so am here to lead my people out of The zoo Nigeria to the promised land Biafra.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Live Broadcast On Saturday, Dec. 22.2018 by teufelein(f): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
BREAKING: "Nigerians, The Political Decoy You Have In Office As Your President Won't Vote In Your Presidential Election Slated For February 2019, This Is Because His Finger Print Differs From That Of The Original Buhari. If The Evil Cabal Finally Make Him Vote As A Result Of This Exposé, Demand From Your Electoral Body (INEC) For The Finger Print Of Late Buhari Who Voted In 2015 Polls; But Be Rest Assured They Won't Make It Available" — Former British MP, Eric Joyce Rants Again https:///2REUKkN.
Source: Orient News

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move / Breaking: Okorocha Left Imo State Very Broke. He Didn't Leave Behind ₦48.1 Billi / Imo On Fire As Gov. Ihedioha Disobeys Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.