Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Closed!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Closed!!! (799 Views)

This Thread is Strictly For DOG LOVERS.. No Selling Of Pups, Commercially. / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / Plz Advice,is This Ok For Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed!!! by Lagosrabbit: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yelloooo!!
Good day my fellow petlanders,... I have rabbits for sale ranging from #3k- 10k.. Depending on breed n age..
Discounts if buying more than 1..
P.S.A
Also if you are a dog breeder with lots of pups n u crave the taste of rabbits, or you would love to beautify ur GARDEN/COMPOUND/LIVING ROOM with these beautiful creature, I'm opened to trade by barter, any quality breed is allowed (no ekuke).. Am willing to trade a good number of rabbits for a pup/dog of good quality.. Only opened to lagos.. Call or watsapp 08176427545 if interested.. Offer closses on 31/12/18
Re: Closed!!! by EricBloodAxe: 1:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Why don't u jst sell ur rabbits, use d money and buy any dog of ur choice instead of stylishly begging in the name of trade by barter exchange of a dog with rabbits?

1 Like

Re: Closed!!! by OsuGanja(m): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Why don't u jst sell ur rabbits, use d money and buy any dog of ur choice instead of stylishly begging in the name of trade by barter exchange of a dog with rabbits?

Any way Na way
Re: Closed!!! by Lagosrabbit: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Stylishly begging?? U tripping bruh
Re: Closed!!! by Lagosrabbit: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Got a gsd pup deal... Yey
Re: Closed!!! by jeff1607(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lagosrabbit:
Got a gsd pup deal... Yey

have you gotten the pup?

wanted to discuss something with you
Re: Closed!!! by Lagosrabbit: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
jeff1607:

have you gotten the pup?

wanted to discuss something with you

At all ooh.. D guy na scam... Supp??
Re: Closed!!! by jeff1607(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lagosrabbit:

At all ooh.. D guy na scam... Supp??

nothing much

if you have anyone in Agbara in need of an adult male Rottweiler could you please reach out to me?
Re: Closed!!! by Lagosrabbit: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
jeff1607:

nothing much

if you have anyone in Agbara in need of an adult male Rottweiler could you please reach out to me?

If adoption am on my way

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye Landers / Meet Rocky / Adolescent Male Dogs Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.