Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election (273 Views)

Tribunal Confirms Governor Wike's Re-Election, Strikes Out Petition By AAC / Breaking: INEC Declares Wike Re-elected In Rivers / Video: Asari Vows To Stop Governor Wike's Re-election In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election by DaMsOn007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Davido Pledges Support for Governor Wike’s Re-Election

Nigerian pop singer, David Adeleke, known as Davido, was in Port Harcourt over the weekend, for his show, ‘Plugged’. As part of his visit, the music star paid a visit to the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, to wish him a happy birthday.

Davido to organize a talent hunt in PH.

According to a report by the NAN, the singer is set to organize a talents hunt show in the city. This is in line with the discussions he had with the state governor. The hunt however, will produce a winner, who will perform at the singer’s show, come December 27th.

I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.

I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on December 27

The show is said to be part of the governor’s efforts to create jobs through the entertainment industry.

read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/davido-pledges-support-for-governor-wikes-re-election/

Re: Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
DaMsOn007:

Nigerian pop singer, David Adeleke, known as Davido, was in Port Harcourt over the weekend, for his show, ‘Plugged’. As part of his visit, the music star paid a visit to the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, to wish him a happy birthday.

Davido to organize a talent hunt in PH.

According to a report by the NAN, the singer is set to organize a talents hunt show in the city. This is in line with the discussions he had with the state governor. The hunt however, will produce a winner, who will perform at the singer’s show, come December 27th.

I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.

I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on December 27

The show is said to be part of the governor’s efforts to create jobs through the entertainment industry.

read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/davido-pledges-support-for-governor-wikes-re-election/

Re: Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election by datyrone(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
like play like play this short man is delving into politics
Re: Davido Pledges Support For Governor Wike’s Re-election by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
ok, u are welcome full time. wike is rivers, pdp is rivers and rivers is pdp is wike+rivers+pdp= winning

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ortom Tells Benue Electorate To Vote All PDP Candidates / Federal Government Sukuk (islamic Bond) Over Subscribed By 32billion Naira / We’ve Spent N2.7trn On Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.