Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo (2885 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Angelanest: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
A man has revealed what a lady did after visiting his friend's house today in Lagos. According to Martin Beck Nworah, the lady who paid a visit to his friend - claimed that her father's driver was waiting for her at the estate gate when she was about to leave and was given N10K by her host.

The lady later opted for a cheaper Yellow cab for transport after initially declining to use Uber on the request of her host. After she was spotted in the taxi by Martin, the lady smiled and reportedly gave him N2,000 from the money after knowing what she did.

Read below what Martin shared on Facebook. 

I made a quick ₦2k this evening. I stopped at a colleague's house to drop a package for him. When I walked in, his female friend was about leaving the house.

He elected to book Uber for her but she declined, saying that her father's driver is already waiting for her at the estate gate. My colleague elected to see her off but she turned him down, telling him to attend to me.

He gave her ₦10k and saw her off to the gate. I left his house some minutes later and not too far from his close, just as you navigate to the next junction, I saw our aunty inside this yellow taxi.

I looked well, it was her. I smiled.

Took this picture. Then walked over to help baba push his taxi. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back.

She came down and pushed ₦2k into my hand. "Beck, this is between us."

I smiled. "It was nice doing business with you."

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-reveals-what-lady-did-after-visiting-his-friends-house-in-lagos-photo.html

Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Angelanest: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by madridguy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lie lie everywhere shocked
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
na confirm Lagos babe be that. the hustle is real
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by mikejj(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin this is called take one take two....that y most ladies hardly get married...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
lies plenty today for coinland
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Gossiplover: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
lol. some babes na big scam oo.

lalasticlala, what do you think.
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Gossiplover: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
no be today babes don start to dey scam guys with this format. No be new thing. all na hustle.
Blakjewelry:
lies plenty today for coinland
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Dbrilliant1: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
l hope we won't read another post maybe you got your ass stabbed by your friend after doing other businesses with the chick
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Righteousness89(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't believe this!!
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by mrjaydee(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are a fool for reporting this its true.
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Larryfest(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
This one ur friend dey elect and elect na INEC him be??

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Olalan(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's a super story.........
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
This guy is a snitch. Cast the babe still collect 2k ontop.

This stays between us.... and he told millions of people. What an asshole!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by FisifunKododada: 1:05am On Dec 20, 2018
She has a smart bzness mind...what's her crime?
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by techking: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
One kiss 4 da bae
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Omeokachie: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
See what Lai Mohammed and the APC has caused in Nigeria.
Our youths are just lying up and down, every opportunity they get na to drop one quick lie!
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by FrudstaPresidnt: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abeg who fit summarize the lies? grin
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by Blackfire(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yoruba people
Re: Man Reveals What Lady Did After Visiting His Friend's House In Lagos. Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Snitches are bytches and they get stitches

(1) (Reply)

NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect / 20 Questions For The Morons At The PUNCH NEWSPAPERS: / US Gives Nigeria Government Evidence On How Bagudu Stole Billions Under Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.