Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

A The Signs Of The Anti Christ (dajjal) Is Everywhere We Should Be On Guard - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A The Signs Of The Anti Christ (dajjal) Is Everywhere We Should Be On Guard (1813 Views)

Dajjal, The Anti-christ Has Been Existing / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A The Signs Of The Anti Christ (dajjal) Is Everywhere We Should Be On Guard by akanbiaa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
[b]ASSALAMU ALAYKUM
THE SIGNS OF THE ANTI CHRIST IS EVERYWHERE WE SHOULD BE ON GUARD SO AS NOT TO BE TAKEN UNAWARES.
1:Narrated Ubadah ibn as-Samit
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not
understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated.
If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.
2:Narrated AbuHurayrah
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: `Lose no time to do good work before you are caught up by one of the seven calamities.'
Then by way of warning he recounted,`A starvation which may impair your wisdom, or a prosperity which may mislead you, or an
ailment which may damage your health, or an old age which may harm your senses, or a sudden death or the appearance of
Dajjal (Antichrist). All these are bad events which may be awaited; or the Doomsday, but this day is indeed very hard and bitter.'
3:Narrated AbuQatadah
We used to go to Imran b. Husayn passing in front of Hisham b. Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some
persons but (amongst the living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) more than I and
none knows more hadiths than I. I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: There would be no creation (creating more
trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour.
SUMMARY
1:PEOPLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WORSHIP MONEY WORLD WIDE,WHAT IS THE INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTED CURRENCY FOR BUSINESS?DOLLAR WHAT IS BEHIND THE DOLLAR? ONE EYE
WHAT IS THE ICON FOR BIG BROTHER AFRICA ?ONE EYE AFTER THE DEPICTED JESUS WAS BEATEN IN THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST HOW MANY EYE DID HE ENDED UP WITH BEFORE CRUCIFICTION?ONE EYE

2:WHICH AMONG THESE ARE YOU STILL EXPECTING TO HAPPEN?WITH AIDS, COUNTLESS KILLING ALL OVER THE WORLD ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND DISEASES THAT AFFECTS MEMORY ESPECIALLY THOSE PSYCHOLOGICAL IN NATURE BECOMING RAMPANT.

3:WHAT COULD CAUSE MORE TROUBLE THAN WORSHIPING OTHER BEINGS WITH ALLAH,ASCRIBING A SON TO GOD,LEGALLY ACCEPTING HOMOSEXUALITY,ALTERING THE BOOK GIVEN TO THE HOLY PROPHETS,RITUAL KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE etc.for more research google video downloads of the arrivals,wake up project,preachings of zakir naik and hasheem films.MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH. AND REMEMBER TO READ,PONDER AND GET TO UNDERSTAND THE FIRST 10 AND LAST 10 VERSES OF SURATUL KAHF.YOU CAN E MAIL ME AT akanbiabdullahi@yahoo.com or akanbiabdullahi@gmail.com for more enquiries or comment MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria MCAN Lagos Chapter,meets Here / What Is The Nation Of Islam / Sexual Desires - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.