Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Make Money Online While In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money Online While In School (304 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online While In School by Dontwalex: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
There are lot of ways to make money online while in school. Which wouldn't affect your studies and am gonna teach you one today.
Have you heard of Google Admob? If Yes then you are good to go and if No let me explain
Now Admob is owned by Google its an ad company which you display ads on mobile apps. The good thing about it is that they pay per click and you can get up to a dollar per click.

Reasons why Admob is the best
Big companies like banks and institutions pays google to advertise their businesses through Google adwords and google on the other hands achieves that purpose by putting those adverts in your app and when they (google) place those adverts on your app whenever any body clicks on that advert placed there by google, you get paid
2. Your earnings is determined by the number of clicks you get per that months
3. At the end of the month like 21st of every month google will transfer your money to your local bank account
4. Our app is developed in a way that you will be clicking on your adverts in other to earn (if you want me to do it for you) . You don't need or depend on people to click before you earn, you are the one that will be clicking and earning. Each click is about $1.78, you can earn more than $20 daily depending on the number of clicks you made daily*
5. Google does not permit you to click on your advert but we have made a way whereby you can click on your advert without been penalised

```How does google admob works?```

It works with your daily and dedicated clicks

No referral needed

Why do we need the App?

You need an app because Admob works only on applications and no where else

Steps to display ads on your app
you have to create your Google admob account and copy out your banner and interstitial codes.. Now this codes is what it's used to link your app with your admob.

YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE CODES TO ME PRIVATELY (if you want me to do it for you)

The app is needed because the ad units codes u created from your admob account needs a platform which it can serve it's ads and your app is that platform

How does the app work

Simple..it generates the ads which pops up every time enabling you to click on each ads which generate your profit on your admob account

YOUR EARNING WILL BE TRANSFERRED DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH BANK WIRE

ADMOB IS more than real
you can make a lot daily

FEAR NOT AM AVAILABLE TO PUT YOU THROUGH..... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU DM ME ON WHATSAPP @ 09020129947

For more informations Incase you doubt it's genuity ,you can simply go make enquiries on google ...

Google admob is real and have been paying for years now ...it's a permanent source of income for website owners and app owners

Finally, make a right decision today and own your own bank

Google admob is the real thing!!!!

The site remains http://www.Google.com/Admob

Contact For enquirers, questions or anything concerning this
���

https:///2349020129947*
Re: Make Money Online While In School by Avraham: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Dontwalex:
There are lot of ways to make money online while in school. Which wouldn't affect your studies and am gonna teach you one today.
Have you heard of Google Admob? If Yes then you are good to go and if No let me explain
Now Admob is owned by Google its an ad company which you display ads on mobile apps. The good thing about it is that they pay per click and you can get up to a dollar per click.

Reasons why Admob is the best
Big companies like banks and institutions pays google to advertise their businesses through Google adwords and google on the other hands achieves that purpose by putting those adverts in your app and when they (google) place those adverts on your app whenever any body clicks on that advert placed there by google, you get paid
2. Your earnings is determined by the number of clicks you get per that months
3. At the end of the month like 21st of every month google will transfer your money to your local bank account
4. Our app is developed in a way that you will be clicking on your adverts in other to earn (if you want me to do it for you) . You don't need or depend on people to click before you earn, you are the one that will be clicking and earning. Each click is about $1.78, you can earn more than $20 daily depending on the number of clicks you made daily*
5. Google does not permit you to click on your advert but we have made a way whereby you can click on your advert without been penalised

```How does google admob works?```

It works with your daily and dedicated clicks

No referral needed

Why do we need the App?

You need an app because Admob works only on applications and no where else

Steps to display ads on your app
you have to create your Google admob account and copy out your banner and interstitial codes.. Now this codes is what it's used to link your app with your admob.

YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE CODES TO ME PRIVATELY (if you want me to do it for you)

The app is needed because the ad units codes u created from your admob account needs a platform which it can serve it's ads and your app is that platform

How does the app work

Simple..it generates the ads which pops up every time enabling you to click on each ads which generate your profit on your admob account

YOUR EARNING WILL BE TRANSFERRED DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH BANK WIRE

ADMOB IS more than real
you can make a lot daily

FEAR NOT AM AVAILABLE TO PUT YOU THROUGH..... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU DM ME ON WHATSAPP @ 09020129947

For more informations Incase you doubt it's genuity ,you can simply go make enquiries on google ...

Google admob is real and have been paying for years now ...it's a permanent source of income for website owners and app owners

Finally, make a right decision today and own your own bank

Google admob is the real thing!!!!

The site remains http://www.Google.com/Admob

Contact For enquirers, questions or anything concerning this
���

https:///2349020129947*
is it only for App owners ?

(1) (Reply)

I Must Succeed In 2019!!! / Apply For University Of Queensland Science Scholarships 2019 / JAMB Set To Commence The Publication Of A Bulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.