Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? (468 Views)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Stephenmgj3e(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
For much of last week and Wednesday, December 19, 2019, there were fears, that Bukola Saraki theSenate President and Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, House of Representatives may not want to give President Muhammadu Buhari, the necessary Cooperation to allow him present the 2019 fiscal budget to the joint session of the National Assembly .

The fear became heightened when the Saraki led Senate,stepped down the confirmation of four nominees of the President recently as members of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The Value News learnt that the All Progressive Congress, APC, Senators did everything within their powers to get the PDP Senators to support the Presidential nominees for the anti-graft agency board but got it wrong. The anger of the PDP Senators was the lopsidedness in the EFCC nomination that had been made by Buhari since 2016.

Continue reading here:

Source: http://www.thevaluenews.com.ng/uncategorized/buhari2019-budgetmy-last-in-my-first-term-in-office/

#knowledge gives value
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Righteousness89(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
That was his Last Forever as President !
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by wakaman: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by FarahAideed: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Last forever Insha Allah... Any other budget willnhave to be read to cows in Daura
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Prompto: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Last forever Insha Allah... Any other budget willnhave to be read to cows in Daura
Righteousness89:
That was his Last Forever as President !
Make una no go kill una self even the God you worship in Igbo land chose Buhari as your leader ahead of your father n forefathers. Your hate does no scratch to his babanriga.
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Pzman2: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:

Make una no go kill una self even the God you worship in Igbo land chose Buhari as your leader ahead of your father n forefathers. Your hate does no scratch to his babanriga.

Thank you very much!!!! I don't know y they are beefing my man. Most people don't even know what he is doing , so Nigeria can be better
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by BlackSpanner: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Surely!!! Your last ever as Nigerian President.

Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Pzman2: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2018
BlackSpanner:
Surely!!! Your last ever as Nigerian President.

Four more years
Re: Buhari:2019 Budget,my Last In My First Term In Office? by Righteousness89(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
Prompto:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate - Saraki / Atiku Calls For Investigation Into Allegations President Buhari’s Family Members / PVC'S Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.