Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

People Of Landmark University In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (25691 Views)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Show us facilities, you are busy showing us rich men kids angry.
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by kullozone(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
What are we suppose to do with these uglee people? smiley
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
No be all this schs that u pay huge dooh to enter yep seen so nxt
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by AdemolaA2: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
abeloureal:
They look like staffs in my own school
Singular : staff , plural : staff or staffer
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by OSLinks(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by irumole1975: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2018
barojana:
Lmu

Me that didn't even go to school at all better pass these ones

Besides, I am sure their pussies must have been suffering now due lecturer's demand here and there
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by BrokenCock: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
lonelydora:
All these glorified secondary schools sef.

See as plenty tiny waist girls full everywhere.

We love them big shaa!
peanut brained crazed goat!
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by Endowed595(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
The school isn't as bad as you think. Its just in all ways better than federal universities.
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by shogsman(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
All this silver spoons sha, all d best jare
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by moko123: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
They are lovely but can i also take an autograph with dem
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Compare the structures to that of Kim Jong of Madonna University
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2018
sojayy:
glorified secondary school...if u know, u know
Better than you cultists school
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
So you can compare between this and Fr. Edeh shithole called Madonna and this is not even the flagship, covenant University

1cor2v9:
So, what is the relevance of this trash on FP?
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by 1cor2v9: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
So you can compare between this and Fr. Edeh shithole called Madonna and this is not even the flagship, covenant University

Some students taking pictures and posting online which eventually made FP is what i was refering to, the pictures didn't convey any information or news, was it matriculation, or graduation or what
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by darfay: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
barojana:
The university of farmers

Nothing worthwhile here. Better camera at work
Re: People Of Landmark University In Pictures by steveblue809(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Umuoma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / JAMB Announces New Date For 2020 Post-UTME Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.