Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Who Am I? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Am I? (400 Views)

Am I About To Take A Wrong Decision? / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? by 9jastone: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
A Lost Man is like a car indicating to the Right when it should be indicating to the Left.

This has made me conclude that, the Greatest Gift given to Human is the ability to define who we are, the ability to answer these questions, Who Am I? Why am I here, What is my Purpose and so on.

But if you can’t answer that, then *****

That is why this article has been written to help you answer those questions.

The answer you seek lies at your very own eyes.

To continue reading go to https://richnuggets.com/how-to-find-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter Writing Tips / Word Of The Day! / Starwise Entertainment Group, The Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.