Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? (32974 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Loverofpeace: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening nairalanders I have a little challenge I am facing in my workplace at the moment and I am suspecting my boss to be responsible,I started working in this new company December last year it's a a real estate company,but the office were I work in particular we run a pos there too,so I when I come to work in the morning I first go to my bosses place to collect cash for customers withdrawal.

I am a type of person that barely misplace my money or phone,these two things are very important to me so I am very careful with them,but since I started working in this company it has being a different case,there is no week I don't loose up to 6000 from the pos money I will try all my best to trace the money with the machine transaction history but I will never trace how the money went ,and the most painful part is that I usually pay the depths with my salary so end of the month I usually go with half of my salary as a result of debt.
There are 3 reasons why I suspect my boss,no one the first month I started work a friend of mine told me that he doesn't like my boss,that he looks diabolic to him I laugh and told him to stop being too supersticous because I don't believe such things he told me his instincts don't disappoint him.
Secondly there was a day I borrowed money from my boss I told him I want to buy some stuff that I am broke at the moment ,since I have worked half of the month I need a little change from my salary I only requested 10k,after thinking hard for about 10 minutes he gave me the money,actually I wanted to use the money to pay a loan app I was owing so I payed 5k and kept the remaining 5k to get a t-shirt the following day ,I put the money inside my deep pocket and went to work in the morning even when I was on the road I check my pocket and the money was there,did you know immediately I got to my shop I swept the floor of my shop and tidied the whole place,as I was about to leave for the market to my surprise I deep my hand inside my pocket and the money was gone,I searched evety nook and cranny of the shop i didn't see the money,I just laughed and shook my head.

Thirdly, there are two workers my boss just employed because we have up to three branches in my area,one is a girl and one is a boy,the girl seem to like me dlso much she always like telling me how the work is going for her she usually tells me about every issue she has with my boss, did you know this girl has lost up to 20k in the pos money in just one month of work?.. shocked
One day I went to our head office to check our debt book because we always have a book we all money we borrowed from boss plus or shortages are recorded did you know this two new workers have lost more than their salaries,I went through the boys record I saw ,5k,3k,4k etc there is no day this guy doesn't loose money I usually blame myself for all my mistakes until I saw that I am not the only one.now the girl has stopped work.

Pls nairalanders,I am tired of working for people I want to quit start up my own biz but capital is the problem if I can get up to 100k between now till May I will start up my own biz ,can someone just help me with a good idea on how to make money online because I don't always lack data here in the office you contributions will be appreciated thanks .

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by dollytino4real(f): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Do three days mid nite prayers answers to ur life questions will surface,

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by superCleanworks(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2022
this one strong oh.

So your boss no see CBN to use jazz for. Na una wey dey manage jeje he wan dey do like that?

The story get as e be

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Georgekyrian(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by OlawaleBammie: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Good evening nairalanders I have a little challenge I am facing in my workplace at the moment and I am suspecting my boss to be responsible,I started working in this new company December last year it's a a real estate company,but the office were I work in particular we run a pos there too,so I when I come to work in the morning I first go to my bosses place to collect cash for customers withdrawal.

I am a type of person that barely misplace my money or phone,these two things are very important to me so I am very careful with them,but since I started working in this company it has being a different case,there is no week I don't loose up to 6000 from the pos money I will try all my best to trace the money with the machine transaction history but I will never trace how the money went ,and the most painful part is that I usually pay the depths with my salary so end of the month I usually go with half of my salary as a result of debt.
There are 3 reasons why I suspect my boss,no one the first month I started work a friend of mine told me that he doesn't like my boss,that he looks diabolic to him I laugh and told him to stop being too supersticous because I don't believe such things he told me his instincts don't disappoint him.
Secondly there was a day I borrowed money from my boss I told him I want to buy some stuff that I am broke at the moment ,since I have worked half of the month I need a little change from my salary I only requested 10k,after thinking hard for about 10 minutes he gave me the money,actually I wanted to use the money to pay a loan app I was owing so I payed 5k and kept the remaining 5k to get a t-shirt the following day ,I put the money inside my deep pocket and went to work in the morning even when I was on the road I check my pocket and the money was there,did you know immediately I got to my shop I swept the floor of my shop and tidied the whole place,as I was about to leave for the market to my surprise I deep my hand inside my pocket and the money was gone,I searched evety nook and cranny of the shop i didn't see the money,I just laughed and shook my head.

Thirdly, there are two workers my boss just employed because we have up to three branches in my area,one is a girl and one is a boy,the girl seem to like me dlso much she always like telling me how the work is going for her she usually tells me about every issue she has with my boss, did you know this girl has lost up to 20k in the pos money in just one month of work?.. shocked
One day I went to our head office to check our debt book because we always have a book we all money we borrowed from boss plus or shortages are recorded did you know this two new workers have lost more than their salaries,I went through the boys record I saw ,5k,3k,4k etc there is no day this guy doesn't loose money I usually blame myself for all my mistakes until I saw that I am not the only one.now the girl has stopped work.

Pls nairalanders,I am tired of working for people I want to quit start up my own biz but capital is the problem if I can get up to 100k between now till May I will start up my own biz ,can someone just help me with a good idea on how to make money online because I don't always lack data here in the office you contributions will be appreciated thanks .

Lol, OP so little mistakes u made now u re shouting diabolism upandan something u dont believe in ooh., Lol, u re not serious grin grin

See, according to u nairalanders, there is nothing like juju or diabolism so we can safely say u re the one that is careless here, so stop being careless and face ur work. Ur oga is not diabolical alaye grin grin

One by one una go collect grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by MoneyGoDrop: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Well op, you're an African so nobody can fault for for thinking like that. When something like this continues happening it's only a fool that will think it's occidental. So my advise is look for another job before you kill yourself with debts.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by phemmyfour: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

You are all careless with money, until you start your own business, you LL not understand that your boss isn't diabolic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by helinues: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2022
You are not conscious or cautious about the misplacement of the money.

People should stop relating their carelessness to diabolic.

I used to watch one program back in the days, Pastor Wa, the man said, so you have been complaining of having Agbano money ( Mysterious disappearance of money), why not take the money to the bank and let Agbana go and take it there .

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2022
You see anything calculation,it requires a sharp brain.Any little distraction you will make a mistake.POS business is not for the faint-heart.
Most customers who come to do one transaction or the other are either a yahoo boy who have not see a foreign maga to dupe.Be vigilant

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by WilsonBright935: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2022
OP... Are you sure that you're not careless with your money?
But if you're the cautious type... It means your boss had been giving you what Yorùbá call "owo anabo" i.e.

After some time a person gives you that kind of money, the money will return to him/her (the giver)... Nothing superstitious about that cuz IT'S VERY REAL

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2022
POS work no be moinmoin abeg... It is either you lost money or you make mistakes which is normal.... So I will only advise you to be careful with your calculations for now and find another job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
This is an opportunity for you to conduct an experiment on this.
Buy video camera, borrow another money from your boss, when you get home, place the money before the camera make sure nobody is at home, leave the house and come back at intervals...
With this, the issue of juju or no juju will be buried once and for all...
Abi how you see am?..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by malikombi(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2022
The man may not be diabolic though but reading your story now, I think it's against some people's destiny to be handling money (I didn't mean to sound spiritual).
While I was in Enugu, I had a friend who works with first bank Uwani branch then. He worked for full two months and ran away from the job in the middle of the third month because of debt.
He told me his account won't ever balance despite how relax or composed he is and the situation is not peculiar to others.
Dude use his brain and left the job.
Now he is doing very well as a teacher despite been paid less to what the bank job offers.

So, you should discover yourself and find out what works for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Loverofpeace: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2022
malikombi:
The man may not be diabolic though but reading your story now, I think it's against some people's destiny to be handling money (I didn't mean to sound spiritual).
While I was in Enugu, I had a friend who works with first bank Uwani branch then. He worked for full two months and ran away from the job in the middle of the third month because of debt.
He told me his account won't ever balance despite how relax or composed he is and the situation is not peculiar to others.
Now he is doing very well as a teacher despite been paid less to what the bank job offers.

I borrow this your ideology,no matter how cautious I am money must miss at least once a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Divoc19(f): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2022
You don't need 100k to start a business.

Look around you there is something to do.
You could be an agent to sell/deliver some services of already established businesses in your area or become an after school lesson teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Oyiboman69: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
malikombi:

I like this this your post. What will someone now do in a case like this?,how will the person in question now save money and I really want more explanation on this and please post any other example even if it is not money related....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by qekng40(f): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a serious issue.
Money is the root of all evil!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Sariel(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
First things first, This is a computerized accounting, you print the End of day on the Pos after the days work, let me advice you, always calculate both the End if day and also calculate the slips one at a time, who knows yahoo boys or someone ur boss sent could be reprinting ur previous transactions and you pay them the cash. It's nothing diabolic, wise up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Loverofpeace: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Sariel:
First things first, This is a computerized accounting, you print the End of day on the Pos after the days work, let me advice you, always calculate both the End if day and also calculate the slips one at a time, who knows yahoo boys or someone ur boss sent could be reprinting ur previous transactions and you pay them the cash. It's nothing diabolic, wise up

I know understand abeg explain better. smiley
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Sariel(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

I know understand abeg explain better. smiley

You know the way someone can reprint a previous transaction if you know the transaction ID, which is usually 6digit code with some zeros prefixed to it.
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by davillian(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Bro start looking for another job cus if you fight and win this battle he would sack you..... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by descent96(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bro I was able to read ur ordeal bit by bit and with rapt attention,and I could deduce from the points u've made that u've really had it here,I could feel the frustration and confusion that's rattled in ur mind,but worry not bro,u'll get over this soon,jst believe that God's gonna come thru for you no matter what it takes. On ur alternative of starting up a business of ur own,I think I could be of help,jst call me up on this nos 07035184796 or link me up via this link https:///hm7xxl, let's talk.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Iseoluwani: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by DoggoneDogg: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Instead of thinking spiritual, why not think physical/technological.

Maybe your boss has backend access to the POS accounts and he is wiping off the monies deliberately. Sometimes the strangest things are straightforward.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
My guy nothing do u. Your boss no do u anything, just search yourself very very well, though some people are diabolic in nature but in this ur case nothing like jazz
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by Mooh247: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy

How REAlestate man no go dey do jazz... You think say Na blood of Jesus he dey shout when Omo onile boys invades him

Guy you either goto a spiritualist to inquire on what your boss Anjanu, genes, demons like or dislike, or you do back to the sender jazz from white garment church

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by ATEAMS: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fave your 2o
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by ATEAMS: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fave your work
Re: Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? by judecares1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) / Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.