Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial (285 Views)

This Is Why Satan And His Demonic Spirits Are Obsessed With Blood Sacrifice / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Why God Required Blood Sacrifice And Why Islam Is A False Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by Gboy101: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
blood sacrifice have been used both God and Satan and still be used to appeal both satan and demonic spirit. but Jesus changed blood sacrifice by using himself as the everlasting blood so that humans don't need blood sacrifice to appeal God.

Christians have nothing to do with blood worshiping anymore other than red wine. if Muslim claimed to worship God why they still sacrifice blood to Allah? and who is behind Allah if we may ask?

your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by najib632(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
blood sacrifice have been used both God and Satan and still be used to appeal both satan and demonic spirit. but Jesus changed blood sacrifice by using himself as the everlasting blood so that humans don't need blood sacrifice to appeal God.

Christians have nothing to do with blood worshiping anymore other than red wine. if Muslim claimed to worship God why they still sacrifice blood to Allah? and who is behind Allah if we may ask?

I seek refuge in Allah from satan accursed. In the name of Allah the most beneficent the most merciful.

Allah didn't order the Muslims to sacrifice blood to Him (I seek refuge in Allah) glorified is He above such. He ordered us to do it so that we will use the meat to feed the poor and needy and to honour his friend Ibrahim A.S. the great Messenger and father of prophets and also for Muslims to Celebrate and to glorify Him and remember His favour upon us.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by 9teen: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2018
What makes u a Christian?
Gboy101:

Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by Gboy101: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2018
najib632:
I seek refuge in Allah from satan accursed. In the name of Allah the most beneficent the most merciful.

Allah didn't order the Muslims to sacrifice blood to Him (I seek refuge in Allah) glorified is He above such. He ordered us to do it so that we will use the meat to feed the poor and needy and to honour his friend Ibrahim A.S. the great Messenger and father of prophets and also for Muslims to Celebrate and to glorify Him and remember His favour upon us.
that is a shitty excuse.. you spill blood and giving excuse of doing that. the secret behind it is mask behind Allah. who need to feed on this blood
Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by iamgenius(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
We follow the footstep of Prophet Ibrahim(peace be upon him). Only a fool who hates the forefather of Jesus(peace be upon him) will say the act is not good.
Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by Gboy101: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
iamgenius:
We follow the footstep of Prophet Ibrahim(peace be upon him). Only a fool who hates the forefather of Jesus(peace be upon him) will say the act is not good.
its blood sacrifice to Satan the devil.
Re: Your Take On Islamic Blood Sacrifice In The Name Of Abraham Memorial by najib632(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Gboy101:
that is a shitty excuse.. you spill blood and giving excuse of doing that. the secret behind it is mask behind Allah. who need to feed on this blood
Then that's your business, your type speaks out of hatred and ignorance, that's your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Israel And Saudi Arabia Both Agreed On Christmas Celebration / Daddy Freeze Lied: Heaven Celebrared Christmas / Practical Issues To Consider In The Choice Of Whom To Marry 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.