Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps (32270 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by SEALL(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
MOST TIMES WE FAIL TO REALIZE THE DEFINATION OF DEMOCRACY BTW THE PROGRESSIVE AND DEMOCRACTIC, FOR ME, THE PROGRESSIVE AV DONE MORE IN 4YRS THAN THE DEMOCRATIC, PDP WERE DEMOCRATICALLY USING NIGERIA AS A SOURCE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND POCKET FEELING RATHER THAN DEVELOPING THE COUNTRY. U MIGHT SAY APC ARE DOING THE BLAME GAME, Y WONT THEY, FOR A COUNTRY AS DAMAGE AS NIGERIA, IF RESTRUCTURING OR REBUILDING HAVE TO HAPPEN, THE ILLEGALLY ERECTED BUSINESSES WITH GOVT MONEY, THE ILLEGAL BUSINESS DONE BY SOME ORG, WILL STOP AND IT WILL GROSSLY AFFECT THE ECONOMY WHICH IS WHY SOME INDIVIDUAL ARE COMPLAINING COS THEY AV REAPED OF NIGERIA, LEAVING ABOVE THEIR EARNINGS AND WONT WANT CHANGE TO OCCUR.

I STAND WITH BUHARI FOR CHANGE

IT BEGINS WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by sanusikebbe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
That is why if my opinion is sought of, I WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST to call for the scrapping of this useless National Assembly, simply because it is only a bunch of idiots and drunkards whose desire is only themselves and their immediate families. I would have suggested we turn back to the parliamentary system of government, where the president appoints Prime Minister as the head of government. No useless so called representatives who are carrying away about 60% of the country's budget as salaries and allowances. This foul-mouthed dog that is saying rubbish in the name of representing some set of people, what effort has he made in improving the life of his people despite all the money into his accounts. I wish one day I will witness the scrapping of the two chambers cos they are useless, as things are unfolding.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by sanusikebbe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
SEALL:
MOST TIMES WE FAIL TO REALIZE THE DEFINATION OF DEMOCRACY BTW THE PROGRESSIVE AND DEMOCRACTIC, FOR ME, THE PROGRESSIVE AV DONE MORE IN 4YRS THAN THE DEMOCRATIC, PDP WERE DEMOCRATICALLY USING NIGERIA AS A SOURCE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND POCKET FEELING RATHER THAN DEVELOPING THE COUNTRY. U MIGHT SAY APC ARE DOING THE BLAME GAME, Y WONT THEY, FOR A COUNTRY AS DAMAGE AS NIGERIA, IF RESTRUCTURING OR REBUILDING HAVE TO HAPPEN, THE ILLEGALLY ERECTED BUSINESSES WITH GOVT MONEY, THE ILLEGAL BUSINESS DONE BY SOME ORG, WILL STOP AND IT WILL GROSSLY AFFECT THE ECONOMY WHICH IS WHY SOME INDIVIDUAL ARE COMPLAINING COS THEY AV REAPED OF NIGERIA, LEAVING ABOVE THEIR EARNINGS AND WONT WANT CHANGE TO OCCUR.

I STAND WITH BUHARI FOR [i]CHANGE[/i]Thank you

IT BEGINS WITH YOU.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by chinedumoooo: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Keep mute,you people perform unprofessional,un-honourable and unqualify to be members of green and red chambers.
Yours behavior is unjustified and act improper education.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
sanusikebbe:
That is why if my opinion is sought of, I WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST to call for the scrapping of this useless National Assembly, simply because it is only a bunch of idiots and drunkards whose desire is only themselves and their immediate families. I would have suggested we turn back to the parliamentary system of government, where the president appoints Prime Minister as the head of government. No useless so called representatives who are carrying away about 60% of the country's budget as salaries and allowances. This foul-mouthed dog that is saying rubbish in the name of representing some set of people, what effort has he made in improving the life of his people despite all the money into his accounts. I wish one day I will witness the scrapping of the two chambers cos they are useless, as things are unfolding.

So, so ignorant.Typical Nigerian. When something cannot be fixed, like a baby....destroy!!! destroy!!! But if you destroy the national assembly how will your Oga rule Nigeria. Note the word rule because that is what it is... government by rules... laws. The National Assembly makes the laws that enable the Executive to rule. Without laws no one is under obligation to obey government or any of its agencies, i.e without laws the government is illegitimate. So be careful what you wish for.

Nigerians really need to know how this car of democracy works, if not when it breaks down it will be mere guess work in fixing it. Oga, gain knowledge. Please don't ask for anarchy.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Whazar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
REDshouse:

All these examples u sited are within same house not when a president is presenting budget.... If u don't like the man respect the position....

I don't blame u eleribu that's how u guys use to slap ur father before waking him up.....

Eleribu somebody
I thought u have sense
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Whazar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
REDshouse:

All these examples u sited are within same house not when a president is presenting budget.... If u don't like the man respect the position....

I don't blame u eleribu that's how u guys use to slap ur father before waking him up.....

Eleribu somebody
I thought you have sense
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by REDshouse(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Whazar:

I thought you have sense
u are senseless eleribu Abi pabe
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by wealth2al(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
REDshouse:
which of the past president has ever performed well...

The truth is that this administration refused to give them Ghana must go ahead of the presentation which is always a regular thing from the past administration....

They are rogues and thieves and dishonorable members...

Eleribu ni won
They are rogues and thieves and dishonorable members... yeah I agreed but the president and the presidency are also thieves too
Non of them are clean
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by bilulu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Babe, this your English no be here at all at all. cheesy
empty trash can
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by chernest2002: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari should be ban from presenting budget because all the ones he presented have no positive effect on Nigerians.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
bilulu:

empty trash can
Eyaa. Not as empty as your diction though.

Get well soonest. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by Collins9156(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
I remembered when they say if we no com perform Make una stone us, we are watching.
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by budaatum: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Buhari is too gentle and democratic it hurts me sometimes.

All through PDP locust years there never was a time a president was treated this way in the national assembly by the opposition, not because they didn't deserve it, but for the RESPECT the OFFICE deserves.

All these just for 2019.
It is a credit to Buhari that he is gentle and democratic. The fear was that he would be a military dictator, but see level headed restraint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by budaatum: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
chernest2002:
Buhari should be ban from presenting budget because all the ones he presented have no positive effect on Nigerians.
Abi now, since im no gree dem pad am to thief!
Re: Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps by budaatum: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
israelmao:
What Nigeria needs is new corp of leaders who are vibrant,transparent and able to think right on their feet.
I nominate you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.