Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) (32636 Views)

US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Dex4(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2018
On the move already, my man!
Boyooosa:

U need to move to America asap. Cos d mentality to achieve that has already been damaged by 85% already for the mere fact that u woke up n type this in Nigeria.
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by pawesome(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Worst president in the history of America.

Black man no just dey try at all.. Its in their DNA.
whats doing you
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by danot1030: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are shame to your generation, your type don't have any achievement to show for existence than picking holes on those achieving goals.

You are also an African, try tell us what you have done better than Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Became a president at a young age, exit the presidency still young and full of life. Here in Nigeria we are campaigning for men that are closer to the dead than the living.

1 Like

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
I just like this guy.. cry

1 Like

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by OSLinks(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by donnie(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2018
post=74007450:

Just as your ineffectual buffon, the drunken master from Otueke, did it for the 6 years he was in power or after he was defeated!

Even tho, he had the advantage of his BIG stomach just like Santa Claus own o, compare to our handsome Bubu with 6 packs looking trim, slim, fresh and fit!

After shooting una sef on the foot, Una go wail tire! wink cheesy grin

Is that another body double?

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Not worth our mention....
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by ipledge10(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Thd guy that took Americans from 2nd greatest reccession in America history? You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Jaymaestro(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
My favourite president of all time yet.

2 Likes

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Pure class!
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Jaymaestro:
My favourite president of all time yet.

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Dex4:
I often wonder if there's anyone in the world who doesn't love this man......style, spontaneity, eloquence, brilliance.

I hope to be like him one day!

Yes ooo!

His wife has recently said in an interview that the more hectic and serious a situation was, the calmer and cooler he would act and react. I call it true strength. What a man! Michelle is a very lucky woman.

1 Like

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Pat081: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
If it is in Nigeria dey can only do dis wen dey need our vote useless people
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Sleekjunior(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
u do not need to show ur stupidity all the time u dis transgendered
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Felixv: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Dex4:
I often wonder if there's anyone in the world who doesn't love this man......style, spontaneity, eloquence, brilliance.

I hope to be like him one day!

The iconic picture of Obama and late Anthony in a Vietnamese restaurant eating a 5 dollar meal is still one of his best pictures ever.

Obama broke barriers and showed that there are no impossibilities in a fair world.

Pity Obamacare has gone.

1 Like

Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Ryanfolly: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2018
How many of our religion leaders has done this?
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
This is the real definition of celebrating Christmas and not using cum wasting millions of naira decorating Christmas � trees for streets, who decotlration help Wen ppl are hungry
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by SingleWahala(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Kenekingisback:
What Buhari cant do angry
..... Common Shutup ! Is Buhari your Mate Don't let me catch you Posting this kind NONSENSE again angry angry angry
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by cosse(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
helinues:

The direction

From Lagos, board a car from Abule egba to Abeokuta. There is one hospital by the left before you get to Ita oshin, please do not forget to remind the conductor to drop you there. It is very important
lol...with a cream coloured long fence.
Omo u harsh o
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by porka: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Barrack Obama doesn't believe in Christmas.

He did everything he could to whittle down the influence of Judeo/Christian values on America.

He almost removed the word Christmas from Americans" lexicon, promoting instead a "fashionable" word like HOLIDAY, in order not to "offend" other faiths.

At a point he said America was not a Christian nation.

He would latch on anything to feed his complex; a feeling of emptiness that always craves societal approval.

Now that Christmas and other Christian values are being restored, he is back with his narcissistic exhibitions.
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Obama is the worst president of USA as far as I am concerned. This joker really hurt my pocket with his idiotic taxation.
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Otogah: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What did you want him to do
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by SlaveryWorks: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
rottennaija:

By someone that may not have achieved anything worth mentioning in his life.

That doesn’t make him wrong.
Re: Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dex4:
On the move already, my man!
Better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile / Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.