Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts (4662 Views)

Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / Fear Grips Gov.wike Over Alleged Plot To Declare Emergency Rule In Rivers State / Okezie Ikpeazu Promises 1million Jobs In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by Nigeriapen1: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

overnor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has promised to declare state of emergency in the courts in the state.
He was speaking while swearing in the new chief judge of the state, Justice Onuoha Ogwe, at the Government House, Umuahia.

The governor said his administration was working to give Abians their due, reiterating that official vehicles would be provided for more judges.

“I am aware that many courts in the state are in dilapidated conditions, hence something ought to be done in terms of providing conducive environment for judicial officers to operate. A state of emergency will be declared in courts, especially in Osisioma and Obingwa,” he pledged.

The new chief judge, on his part, said that interaction among the arms of government would prevent possible suspicion and impact positively on the state.

He noted that the judiciary had enjoyed a cordial relationship with the executive in the state.

Read More Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ikpeazu-promises-to-declare-emergency-in-abia-courts/

Lalasticlala
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by easynetsms(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2018
I heard Abia state has never had a good governance with past governors , how true is that?

Check my profile for more details on cheap data plan..

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by ct2: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless my governor
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by Tunasco4u(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by NokiaN8(m): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Make your contribution to move Nigeria forward..

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by seunlayi(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Improve the police station detention facilities (sebi nobody is guilty without be proven to be, anybody can be a suspect )

improve the prison conditions, why the over crowding while you can just built cells small and big to accommodate prisoners and detained people at very low cost

This people have right to Good food, fair hearing, etc

Do these and see if the duty of police ah be judiciary will not be made easier.
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2018
“I am aware that many courts in the state are in dilapidated conditions, hence something ought to be done in terms of providing conducive environment for judicial officers to operate. A state of emergency will be declared in courts, especially in Osisioma and Obingwa,” he pledged.

That is why there is government
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by okokronkwo: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2018
easynetsms:
I heard Abia state has never had a good governance with past governors , how true is that?

my brother its 1000% truth the worst state since 1999 in area of good governance am from there

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Impossible with ikpeazu.

Ikpeazu decided to be an extension of his master ta orji.

Nothing works in abia state, so many local govt in abia state have never seen tarred road in their land.

Electricity is worst in abia state apart from ariaria with fg special power plant.

Ikpeazu settles some workers salary as he is about to seek for a second term.

Isukwuato road that leads to absu is still unmotorable after ikpeazu went there in august to promise them that he will sand fill the erossion as people now goese to absu through IMO state.

Abia is in a sorry state now.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by philfearon(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Big headed Governor...You are leaving!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by loydsis(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2018
this one na governor

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by sunbilor(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2018
loydsis:
this one na governor
Na your papa go replace am abi?
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by mathow55(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2018
oga o
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by theozobby(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
the worst thing ever to happen to humanity *spits around failure the bad T.A Orji is better than this man. who cursed Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol, I just pity Abians. Like the state is cursed with bad governors.

philfearon:
Big headed Governor...You are leaving!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by alawi5k: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeriapen1:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Read More Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ikpeazu-promises-to-declare-emergency-in-abia-courts/

Lalasticlala
He should pay health workers their 10 months salary arrears. Nonsense!
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by Prompto: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Here is another failure produced by the Igbos but as usual you won’t see hopeless PDP Igbos fans come on this thread to disgrace their cursed PDP governors but let Ganduje commission the longest bridge in West Africa and you’ll see multitude of this hopeless people come to insult him.

One bastard governing Enugu was promoting the commissioning of old rusty tap water, come n see how this God forsaken people were celebrating tap water. The same hopeless governor commissioned the Meek Mills road that collapsed from wind within days of its opening yet they have effrontery to castigate one destroyed by rain after several years of use but not a word on the failure.

Nigerians need to do more to expose this failure as the true failure instead of allowing them rain abuse on others seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by hyfr(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2018
ct2:
God bless my governor
you're an illiterate
Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by Morbeta11(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
ct2:
God bless my governor

What has he been doing for over 3yrears...nothing.

Re: Ikpeazu Promises To Declare Emergency In Abia Courts by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2018
easynetsms:

absolutely true

(1) (Reply)

Delta State result PDP winning massively / Osinbajo: FG, States Must Join Private Sector To Achieve High Productivity / How Tinubu Looks Like With Artificial Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.