Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) (22926 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo / Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by ADEXTORONTO: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
RIP BRO... So sad your money led you to where your death is hiding @. One of the reasons why i fear water.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
obainojazz:
embarassed

R.i.p to him..

I don't even near the beach, pool 4 ft is okay for me.. Man can't die young.
you can stil drown in a pool though
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by revontuli(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rip to the dead. Never go in the ocean if you don't know how to swim. Always research if there is rip-tidecurrents in the region and learn how to get out of them. If you are caught in a rip-tide and aren't requested about it, you will drown.

Don't swim in turbulent waters and learn about the currents cause strong currents can kill you even in calm water. Don't go too far without a snorkel and fins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
13Ebiscoo:
The Nigerian Union South Africa (NUSA) has announced the tragic demise of Mr Udebuani Chidokweanaukwu, who drowned in that country.

Chidokweanaukwu, a native of Nando in Anambra State, drowned in a beach in Swellendam near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.

The Publicity Secretary of the Union, Mr Habib Miller, confirmed the accident in a statement issued to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

“With sorrow and heavy heart, we have received the news of the death of Udebuani Chidokweanaukwu from Nando, Anambra State.

“According to the information from an eye witness, Chidikweanaukwu got drowned on the beach at Swellendam on Dec. 17.

“He is survived by his wife and children. NUSA sympathises with his family and friends at this difficult time of grief and pray God comfort them,” he said.

Miller urged members to be cautious as well as obey safety rules when visiting the beach and other hazardous places.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/20/nigerian-drowns-south-africa/

NA SOUTHY WATER KILL AM

ABI MAMA WATER DEY INSIDE THE WATER

Sorry O!

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Happyfela(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
I almost drowned 7 years ago at a Family friends house, ever since then i ve had phobia for water,then last year at takwa bay,in the middle of the Ocean this Guys Boat faring us to the other side just stopped in the middle of the water,took the slowpoke almost 15 minutes to get the Boat back on...see Gobe

Many of us no sabi wear Life jacket sef,one of the scariest moments of me life,i no dey near water and Boat ride

God help us all
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Happyfela:
This Chest na ERROR
it is called rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Someone might find this useful...

What usually gets people at the beach are rip currents.

They're fast-moving currents that drive away from the shore and back into the ocean.

You can escape them by swimming parallel to the shore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by herich(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
berrystunn:
Vanity

Some people will not make it to 2019

Some will make it and die in January.

RIP in case .

Exactly what I always tell people.
Even on January 1st many people will still go down, the way we celebrate new year here, seem as if we've escaped from death once we enter January 1st.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Massage4health(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
berrystunn:
Vanity

Some people will not make it to 2019

Some will make it and die in January.

RIP in case .

Na you wan kill them?? Even if we know death is inevitable can't you say something more positive? Pls stop your childish comment in public and grow up!!
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Massage4health(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
herich:

Even on January 1st many people will still go down, the way we celebrate new year here, seem as if we've escaped from death once we enter January 1st.
Stop telling people scary news ok rather use that energy to inspire people and help them see how interesting life is.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by herich(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Massage4health:
Stop telling people scary news ok rather use that energy to inspire people and help them see how interesting life is.

Just stating reality.
Till we start accepting realities of life in this part of the world, then we'll begin to know how life works.
We tend to live in fear and denial here, just as you expressed.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Gkemz: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Because of the toxicity and xenophobic tendencies of South Africans, I'm suspecting that he could have been pushed and forcefully drowned inside the water.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Massage4health:
Na you wan kill them?? Even if we know death is inevitable can't you say something more positive? Pls stop your childish comment in public and grow up!!

That's the fact
Look for the meaning of "usu"
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
herich:

I don't understand some people..

Lol escape from death and die
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by DonDraper66: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
KingLennon:
RIP bro.....

We shall all see 2019. Amen
And many more years! Dears
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by herich(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
berrystunn:

I don't understand some people..

Lol escape from death and die

Are you sure you're quoting the right person.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Lionessza6(f): 5:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Topmaike007:
make Dem check am well na xenophobic droning

Could also be a cultistic drowning , afterall nigerian filthy cultists are making sure there will be no Nigerians in South Africa in 3 years. We salute them .
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Lionessza6(f): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Gkemz:
Because of the toxicity and xenophobic tendencies of South Africans, I'm suspecting that he could have been pushed and forcefully drowned inside the water.

Atleast our taxes won't have to feed this funny- headed criminal in our jails. "Good job to the xenophobe who drowned this piece of crap". Stay and fix your shythole and stop running to people that hate your presence in their homes, that way you will be safe and not have to live like flies running away from officers 24/7. Have some pride .
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by Lionessza6(f): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2018
labani06:
Bleep south Africans

Fck Nigerian refugees in south Africa.
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2018
When your village people want to get you, their is no hiding place

If you like run to Alaska, Polar bear will consume you
Re: Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) by revontuli(f): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2018
AllenSpencer:
When your village people want to get you, their is no hiding place

If you like run to Alaska, Polar bear will consume you

Yoruba Muslims don't have village people. Fulani and Hausa don't, either.
Do the Kenyans and Rwandans have village people? Don't think so.

Not knowing how to swim/how to escape rip current is what kills you, not the village people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests / Fuel Scarcity: Vehicle Explodes On The 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos / Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.