Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum (14989 Views)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by 34webers(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
PRYCE:
Bauchi is for Atiku!
I will like to have a taste of that thing you are taking.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by Vic74real: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
The bloody traitor.I wld not be surprised
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by bonnyhope: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Mu azu the betrayal
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by braveboy64(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Sai Buhari
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by bender79: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Once a politician engage privately with osinbajo just watch the space.
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by Jonadull: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2018
ckmayoca:
thought they said pdp wreck the economy so why wooing em?
I see the fears in your heart
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan was taking us now where and buhari is taking us to the middle of the desert. He needs to go aswell
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by verifiablefacts: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2018
PRYCE:
Bauchi is for Atiku!
and Nigeria is for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by alizma: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2018
VcStunner:
Anything that held Mu'azu from joining the APC since 2014 may likely hold him back. But to me, the question is, why woo a northern heavy weight if u claim u have Bauchi and all north-west in your pocket. Are you looking for block votes?
By now, all I would have loved to be seeing is governors like Wike in close door meetings with PMB and PYO. But hey... they have everywhere on lockdown for PMB so..
oooh, you are not aware they had to beg Wike to stay, you are not aware of Umahi/Buhari picture campaign in Ebonyi state, you are probably not aware that Obiano is leading Buhari's campaign in that region, maybe I should remind you that under normal circumstances, posters of PDP governors and that of Atiku should have been in every round about in the eastern part of the country if the east is locked down for Atiku as the north is for Buhari.
Certainly you will not be aware when Atiku will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by pawesome(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2018
post=74008850:
Muazu, it will be recalled also piloted the affairs of the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s failed re-election campaigns in 2015 and soon after, issues emerged of his alleged betrayal of Jonathan, an accusation, his vehemently denied.

After the Devil, Fear Naija politicians! shocked
bros,naija politicians and devils are 5 n 6...even the devil sits and marvel at their wonders
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by thewesternking: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
PDP should prepare for a shock come 2019
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by Cholison(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Disgusting way of playing local politics. Very sad commentary on our brand of politics.
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by PRYCE(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
verifiablefacts:

and Nigeria is for Buhari.
Get lost!
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by PRYCE(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:

I will like to have a taste of that thing you are taking.
You too; Get lost!
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by 34webers(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2018
PRYCE:
You too; Get lost!
Pls I need it, I want to see how it feels to be on false hope. grin
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by 8686(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2018
alizma:
when you know how to play the game, you become a master without much stress. you can imagine, few weeks to elections and the APC is not stressing itself with unnecessary disturbance called campaign yet the hand writting shows APC is winning. by this time in 2015, our national reserve was flying in dollars from centre to left and right, in different colors and sizes of envelopes.
God bless Buhari/Osibanjo,
God bless Nigeria.
Sai baba till 2023
Sai star boy from 2023 to 2031

You've said it all.
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by yuvisan: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
alizma:
when you know how to play the game, you become a master without much stress. you can imagine, few weeks to elections and the APC is not stressing itself with unnecessary disturbance called campaign yet the hand writting shows APC is winning. by this time in 2015, our national reserve was flying in dollars from centre to left and right, in different colors and sizes of envelopes.
God bless Buhari/Osibanjo,
God bless Nigeria.
Sai baba till 2023
Sai star boy from 2023 to 2031
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by adelacuna(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Traitor spotted
Re: Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum by opribo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Well, it won't be a new thing to happen at all. It will only furthest and further confirm the fact that some people lack shame and honour.

You cannot hold such an office as a chairman of the biggest party and condescend so low to join a shambolic party as what I just can't just imagine.

I just wonder what they teach their children. Well, like i said earlier he starred too early to show his affiliation to the blood party during the GEJ government. So what he wants to do let him do it quickly. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi / Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.