Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (782 Views)

Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by leks4sure(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: . by Azedplus(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Since you have done an affidavit,you are to continue with the names on the oath
Re: . by Stanweezy(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
leks4sure:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm having issues with the names on my documents.
On my birth certificate, My name is written as Kikelomo (Surname), Oladapo Oluwaseun (Not my real name though)
You have to tell us ur real. Even when seeking for help u are still giving us fake name, how u want make we help u?
Re: . by leks4sure(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Stanweezy:
You have to tell us ur real. Even when seeking for help u are still giving us fake name, how u want make we help u?

Sorry, I would like it to be confidential
Re: . by leks4sure(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
People are just viewing without commenting. Pls I need your sincere advice urgently. Thanks as you do so
Re: . by leks4sure(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
It happened to me but it in relation to my DOB. I used the one on the affidavit i swore
Re: . by austyne22ex(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
continue using the one on ur WAEC and forget the given name on ur birth certificate...thats the logical thing to do
Re: . by felixmuyiwa: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who confidential epp
leks4sure:

Sorry, I would like it to be confidential
Re: . by Andracarles: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Forget the name on your birth certificate. You dont even need afidavit. Do a national population commision certificate bearing the name that appears on all your certificates. Do all official identification in that name. FORGET the name on your birth ceritificate. Dont fall into that confusion, you will regret it by the time you will be accused of impersonation
Re: . by leks4sure(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: . by kayteajay111(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
ANDRACARLES has said it all.
You don't need to be confused. Birth certificate doesn't have much value as you think, you can go to any maternity or general hospital and ask them to write any name or date you want there. Your future is all about what name you have in your academic credentials, as far as you don't have problems on any academic documentation, fear not. You will not have any problem in future.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning N-power Build Beneficiaries,how Is It Going At Your Training Centre / Maroles Events Services / We Are Hiring : Admin Assistant, Cleaner And Dispatch Riders In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.