Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! (2847 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by bizzleAds: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Good morning everyone... Please I need any job here in Abuja to sustain myself at least..things are so hard without job..besides I have a fiancee..we are really due for marriage but lack of job is delaying this..and its eating me deep psychologically...I read computer science at Lasu..good in system repair and software engineering..can use autocad..photioshop , illustrator..data recovery softwares and can do any IT support work..God bless!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by ipobarecriminals: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2017
walk into any bank/business sector there and talk to their manager.May ur helper locate u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by BornAgainMay: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Shea ppl would always say, go and acquire skill?

You have skill na, just leave applying for jobs n follow your skill

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by inscreAF: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Just keep trying, and don't feel pressured to get married cos if u try it without a job you might regret it. And just keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Finstar: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by BiafranBushBoy: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Mtchewwww..

If I start calculating the amount of threads that have been helpful and insightful about how to move from the unemployment zone to the employment zone, it would be countless.

All you do is read and keep waiting for manna to fall from up! It really sucks!! I don't wanna sound insensitive, but please, pull down this thread and enter the streets and hustle!

If I ask you how you spend your day, all I might hear from you might be "I use it to look for jobs online"

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Dollarship(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Wire wire kin sha ti lowo cry

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by myke92(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Sign up on www.fiverr.com and start converting ur skills to Money... Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by ipobarecriminals: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
embarassed sad
myke92:
Money... Thank me later.
embarassed
myke92:
Money... Thank me later.
FEVER

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:
Good morning everyone... Please I need any job here in Abuja to sustain myself at least..things are so hard without job..besides I have a fiancee..we are really due for marriage but lack of job is delaying this..and its eating me deep psychologically...I read computer science at Lasu..good in system repair and software engineering..can use autocad..photioshop , illustrator..data recovery softwares and can do any IT support work..God bless!
I may help you with one of the groups here. You'll never regret it. Guys there are making millions. It's free, but they're not my groups. I know I'll get lots of requests via PM, but please, I'm only sending to the OP if he requests for it. Time is not my friend. Please, bear with me. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by wwwtortoise(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
You need a job and you want to marry your fiance.
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by martynsnet: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
I may help you with one of the groups here. You'll never regret it. Guys there are making millions. It's free, but they're not my groups. I know I'll get lots of requests, but please, I'm only sending to the OP. Time is not my friend. Please, bear with me. Thank you all.

Anything for pilots?
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Deadprez: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
I may help you with one of the groups here. You'll never regret it. Guys there are making millions. It's free, but they're not my groups. I know I'll get lots of requests, but please, I'm only sending to the OP. Time is not my friend. Please, bear with me. Thank you all.

Since you've not gotten lots of requests, can you send to me please?
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by ehibaby(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:
Dont limit your search to abuja only, and also advertise to all your contacts abd friends,family that you repair system,format ,troibleshoot,and charge rhem for fixing,you can get extra pay from that,you never know my get a contract feom a firm who needs the services of a system engineer to work on their systems
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by philip0906(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
You don't have a job, yet you have a fiancee. Even if you get a job, marriage would be the next thing. You never begin make savings,buy land,buy car,build house and pikin never even enter undecided
Free woman for now! rushing into marriage, will only leave you stranded. A friend got married, with a salary of #80,000 (I specifically called him & told him to calm down with the marriage thing, he no hear). Two months after marriage, dem sack am.He called me sometime and was asking me for #25,000 loan. I just pity the guy. Country dey hard, no let emotions(love) over run you. Use your head!

May God guide you in your job hunting

9 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Ochinex(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:

Bro, I feel your pains... God is ur strength
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by aniximander(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proof
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by aniximander(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here is the proof

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by doughziay: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
aniximander:
Here is the proof
proof of wetin
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by bizzleAds: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Mtchewwww..

If I start calculating the amount of threads that have been helpful and insightful about how to move from the unemployment zone to the employment zone, it would be countless.

All you do is read and keep waiting for manna to fall from up! It really sucks!! I don't wanna sound insensitive, but please, pull down this thread and enter the streets and hustle!

If I ask you how you spend your day, all I might hear from you might be "I use it to look for jobs online"

I appreciate you commenting..but you barely kknow me to come to a conclusion like this..I have been learning fish farming and poultry for 5months now..I know all it entails..the money was expecting to set up mine is yet to come...wetin you expect me to do....
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by BiafranBushBoy: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:

I appreciate you commenting..but you barely kknow me to come to a conclusion like this..I have been learning fish farming and poultry for 5months now..I know all it entails..the money was expecting to set up mine is yet to come...wetin you expect me to do....

Bro, no Miracle can happen. If you posted this in other to meet a good Samaritan, then I wish you luck.
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by bizzleAds: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
I may help you with one of the groups here. You'll never regret it. Guys there are making millions. It's free, but they're not my groups. I know I'll get lots of requests via PM, but please, I'm only sending to the OP if he requests for it. Time is not my friend. Please, bear with me. Thank you all.
Please I need the info as long as its going to bring income..thanks

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by bizzleAds: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bro, no Miracle can happen. If you posted this in other to meet a good Samaritan, then I wish you luck.

You seem lika saddist..

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by bizzleAds: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ochinex:

Bro, I feel your pains... God is ur strength

Thanks bro...na person be this atleast...ur encouragement is highly appreciated..thanks

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by phiszo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:
Use your skills as a freelancer on fiverr, freelancer.com, upwork, peoplesperhour etc.
Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Saintzykie: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:

You seem lika saddist..
Not he seems. He is. He will never help but would always be quick to lynch people especially when they are unemployed.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by mrjojo: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
You studied computer science and have skills in software engineering, if I get you right and you looking for job shocked shocked shocked Bros na wa for you o. If you truly know your onions you wouldn't even search for job in a day. Except software engineering means something else to me. But if it means programming and algorithm design then pm me

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by Wealth7(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizzleAds:

You seem lika saddist..

Rule number 1 on nairaland "Always take a look at d moniker dat mentions u before u reply"...Dose the name biafrabushboy sounds serious or normal to u?? ...Next time, it's best u just play blind eye to such individuals. Best of luck in your search for greener pastures

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! by LolaO(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
bizzleAds:

Send CV to recruitment@proxynetgroup.com, with subject "System Engineer"

Currently looking for system/software engineers in our new branch in Abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Latest Job Recruitment, Sept 2019 / I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job / Vacancy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.