Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos (34431 Views)

Journalist Reports Himself At Police Station After His Car Hit And Killed A Man / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by troubleboi: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ritual things...he should be punished...

Aboki yahoo boy..

If operamini is not paying you for browsing, my guy change your browser...

Click my signature below and get paid as u re using the Internet.
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was beaten and dragged to the police station after he was caught doing an usual thing yesterday in Sapele area in Delta state. 

Report has it that the Hausa man identified as Sani took a customer to a shop for him to buy ties along New road by Lord Mansion in Sapele area. 

After the customer finished his transaction, he settled Sani who allegedly had ulterior motive.

It was gathered that the Hausa man packed the sand where the customer stepped on and tied it in a cellophane bag for reasons best known to him.

His move was noticed by one of the persons there who raised an alarm and apprehended him. 

The young man was later taken to a police station in the area after receiving some beatings. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-dragged-to-police-station-after-doing-an-unusual-thing-in-delta.html

Emiperee

Your sufi brother be this o
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Pascalvik06(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikbnice:
We are too spiritually wrong in this dark side if the planet. Who even discovered that this type of sand will be used for something diabolical.
u be fool oo. come delta make u see say even your boxers and pants na millions. they there.
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
They are pushing everybody to becoming ghost because I don't understand what's going on again
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by mozona(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
na wa ooooh
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by sacx: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na to dey fly for air like Jet-Li sure pass now o grin
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
All thanks to yahoo rituals.
Good thing people are gradually waking up to stop this rubbish.
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Yankee101: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Superstition go ki una
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Judybash93(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikbnice:
We are too spiritually wrong in this dark side if the planet. Who even discovered that this type of sand will be used for something diabolical.

As in ehn
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by OmoOsanyin: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
White folks have been doing same thing since the aeons of ages.

It's called foot-track magic and quite potent.
A lot of damage can be done with it.
Like no fingerprint is same, so also no footprint is same. It's unique to each individual.

Be careful and vigilant.

Google it.

Alaafia
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by YomiBankz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
that first picture scared me i was like, na beating make him head big like this cheesy,
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by RuralFinest7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
:ona to carry Broom join body dy clean footprint abi which kind Nigeria be this sef
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Johnson5258: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omo abule soowo
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Aboki!!

These set of people are just disgusting.
like those from the east and west and south do not do worse stealing female panties or killing and stealing private parts of females.
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
DavSagacity:
Aboki too wan drive the latest Mercedes. ..
Hard work pays my people. There is dignity in Labour.
they should handle him with serious beating
you think you have seen the latest? Go to aboki hausa dominated states and go an see what a lot of them drive. There are even car race clubs in Abuja Kaduna and some other places.
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Urahpopopo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
The first picture got me feeling like i’m drunk
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Aboki!!

These set of people are just disgusting.
doomed soul
Re: Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos by DECENCY3: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
A colleague of mine stylishly packed the sand a senior boss stepped in my offices just because he was reprimanded for doing wrong.

It was someone who stood afar to see that raised the alarm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.