Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading (630 Views)

Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / Nkataa Ends The Year In Style As They‎ celebrate Their Achievements "‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Are you one of us that has been making loss on forex trading.
I will like to tell you that I started trading forex since 2005 but did not relent on it though I have not been making profit but last year I started making profits up till today by the special grace of God.
I have been doing it on my own for 2 years now. Keeping the secret to myself
I am pressed to make it open for whoever that is interested to benefit from my strategy of making consistent profits.
For confirmation, check out the account below, I opened this account 2 months ago purposely for you to verify what I said.
Broker Hotforex
Account No 3122776
Investor Password tQbnKhVu
Server HFMarketsSV-Live Server 3

If you are convinced, send your request to me on whatsapp or call 2348127673221
See you on top
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2018
I hope my readers have been able to follow the trading orders I placed yesterday with my personal ea. t was able to make over $180 profits yesterday alone.
Within 3 days I made $303 profits
Seeing is believing
Do you want to benefit from my ea, what you need is pay for rent of my ea and the vps. Fund your account with minimum of $200.
The profit sharing ratio is 50:50
To know more contact me on 08127673221 or whatsapp
See you at the top
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am very optimistic that for the last three days I have posted my live account here you may be wondering if it is possible. Yes it is, you have my investor's password and see how it is placing trade. You don't have any problem at all because I want you to start a new year with success.
I only need few clients to enjoy this service and once the vps is full there may be no chance until another time.
Make haste to join my service.
Call 08127673221 NOW
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are welcome to a new week, last complete week of 2018 a week of another successful trading by the grace of God.
Like I use to say watch and take action.
You don't need to take all pips in the market take it bit by bit and at the end you have made a great success.
Don't forget join this train to start a successful 2019 pipsfully
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
As of writing this post the profits today is $80 even with low volume in the market
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by chikeorji123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
#observing bro.
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Just received alert of my withdrawal yesterday $100 to spend for Xmas
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Profit made so far from the start of trading on this account is shown on the chart screenshot from forex factory.

Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2018
This is how we STARTED our last week☝�☝������ go through all the Trading History and see how we made our PROMISE become TRUE as always������

Glad to convey you all that we gonna PROMISE you that if you JOIN us we will make your next weekend plus all your future wonderful and AMAZINGLY great than you have ever THOUGHT of ������
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
For my readers and viewers, kindly post your comments, observations for others to benefits.
Thanks
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by yellowman2225(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2018
MAKE MONEY BY USING CRYPTO BROWSER TO BROWSE
What Is CryptoTab?
The principle is to ‘earn bitcoins while browsing’. That is the hook CrytptoTab uses to try to and position themselves to you – great concept right?
The idea is that you download a browser exactly like googlevChrome and then you will be able to mine Bitcoin while you use your browser and surb the web, which will make you earn Bitcoin for doing so with the app activated.
You can also invite friends and earn more Bitcoin. The company states that you will be able to earn more than 1 BTC in a single month (which is actually pretty hard to believe) but does not say how many people it requires for that earning potential. As long as the browser is open and connected to the internet, you will be earning bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Check my signature to try CryptoTab, a bitcoin-earning idle internet web browser power leverage play if you will that says it will start earning bitcoin passively for you by downloading & installing for free.
The android app is available on GooglePlaystore
Check my signature to join and start earning free bitcoin while you browse as you normally do everyday.[b]MAKE MONEY BY USING CRYPTO BROWSER TO BROWSE
What Is CryptoTab?
The principle is to ‘earn bitcoins while browsing’. That is the hook CrytptoTab uses to try to and position themselves to you – great concept right?
The idea is that you download a browser exactly like googlevChrome and then you will be able to mine Bitcoin while you use your browser and surb the web, which will make you earn Bitcoin for doing so with the app activated.
You can also invite friends and earn more Bitcoin. The company states that you will be able to earn more than 1 BTC in a single month (which is actually pretty hard to believe) but does not say how many people it requires for that earning potential. As long as the browser is open and connected to the internet, you will be earning bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Check my signature to try CryptoTab, a bitcoin-earning idle internet web browser power leverage play if you will that says it will start earning bitcoin passively for you by downloading & installing for free.
Check my signature to join and start earning free bitcoin while you browse as you normally do everyday.[/b]MAKE MONEY BY USING CRYPTO BROWSER TO BROWSE
What Is CryptoTab?
Check my signature to join and start earning free bitcoin while you browse as you normally do everyday.
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2018
yellowman2225
you are to make comments on what I posted and not posting ad on a different product , not to distract my readers
Thanks
Re: Personal Achievements On Online Forex Trading by betalife(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Dear viewers,
I really appreciate your time reading and studying the performance of the ea since last year I have posted information about it. Many chatted with me on whatsapp, some instantly subscribe while some put it in a waiting list. I say thank you all. I will like us all to consider this that there is time for everything, the opportunity is still available now, JOIN the success train NOW.
Last week due to instability in the market, the EA was able to achieve 40% profit. This week is full of activities so join now to benefit from it.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Order From 1688,ebay,aliexpress,alibaba Etc / Who Needs This? / 150 Drums Of *transformer Oil*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.