Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel (30019 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by buckbuz(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
The show was a bomb i guesss
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by stevenson007: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
But why this yoruba girl no like to dey wear slippers

I want to Bleep her like that.
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Believe7(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2018
So u mean even those hungry looking girls in front using itel p13 phone with 5mp and 8mp cameras respectively paid 1milion naira for d show??
Tell some thing were I already Sabi..

MobileGees:
Before haters come here to bash WizKid just note that the show is a VIP show which mean 1 million for regular tickets shocked

The only aritste in Africa capable of doing such a show

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Negotiate: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
MobileGees:
Before haters come here to bash WizKid just note that the show is a VIP show which mean 1 million for regular tickets shocked

VVIP was 25k
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by EmekaBlue(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2018
I like tiwa savage legs wella kiss
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by COOL10(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
samson147:
It seems auntie tiwa use to go to Sele church! Cos me I don't understand dis her habit of performing barefooted

It's to avoid falling on stage just like what happened to Seyi Shay who was dancing on heels. I still feel sorry for Seyi till today

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by femi4: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
SoftP:
That tiny mutherf*cker laid a generational curse on himself the moment he started flirting with someone else's wife...
I pray anyone who sees nothing wrong with his action becomes a victim of same circumstance
Educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by femi4: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2018
samson147:
It seems auntie tiwa use to go to Sele church! Cos me I don't understand dis her habit of performing barefooted
But its OK if na foreign artist.

This is Shakira below

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Mrbaz1: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
spot the similarity.....tell me when u see it grin
mama jamal no where bata niii
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Youngbayano1(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Wizkid is a juju boy so all dis people paid 1million FATHER LORD pick my call my number ends wit 98
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Omudia11: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
The way you people reason is truly baffling. Have you bashed Teebillz for cheating with Edible catering, openly insulting Tiwa's mother (calling her a witch) and for stealing Tiwa's booking money under false pretenses? So Teebillz is a saint but wizkid is a devil for putting Tiwa in his video.
SoftP:
That tiny mutherf*cker laid a generational curse on himself the moment he started flirting with someone else's wife...
I pray anyone who sees nothing wrong with his action becomes a victim of same circumstance

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rubbish

.5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Omudia11: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
I noticed this long ago. The day she steps on broken bottles though....well I hope that doesn't come.
deepwater:
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
femi4:
But its OK if na foreign artist.

This is Shakira below
Tiwa is a bush girl from akoko ekiti
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Omudia11: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
And after fvcking them you tag them hoes.... Nigerian men with their backward mentality.
davillian:

grin
If you've not bleeped s girl more prettier than her then you need to go make money plenty of it .
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Omudia11: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Same here, it's quite weird.
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish

.5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by deepwater(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
stevenson007:

I want to Bleep her like that.

a red show on will make the difference....red stew things
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by davillian(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omudia11:
And after fvcking them you tag them hoes.... Nigerian men with their backward mentality.
grin grin grin
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wizkid ati do mama jam jam grin
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Believe7:
So u mean even those hungry looking girls in front using itel p13 phone with 5mp and 8mp cameras respectively paid 1milion naira for d show??
Tell some thing were I already Sabi..

The whole show was a VIP show. He brought in Skepta from the UK.
The cheapest tickets were 25k. The tables were from 1million. So pple bought 10seat tables for 1 million, and some other 10seat tables were 2 & 3million. This comes with a menu and drinks too (im sure the quality of dt differs per the tables value). Opportunity for personal pics, so not just to sitdown. And then the most expensive guys dt paid also got one on one time wt wizkid.

This was the payment page on the ticketing website.

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Saltzman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
MobileGees:

.. Hummm.. which kain lie be this.. I watched the show live yesternight.. regular start from 25k.. get your facts ryt

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by femi4: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Tiwa is a bush girl from akoko ekiti
she's from isale Eko....olodo
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
femi4:
she's from isale oko....olodo
no wonder she likes oko
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
no wonder she likes oko
Dry
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Dry
at least your wasted you data and time on it tongue tongue
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by porthouse7(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
make she sha no go match life wire
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by FisifunKododada: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
davillian:

grin
If you've not bleeped s girl more prettier than her then you need to go make money plenty of it .

And you my friend need to take more grammar lessons.
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by macello4(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
no shoe ni
Re: Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel by UrVillagePpl: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:

my observation is dat she's not wearing panties..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos) / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.