Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Johnny Drille Reveals Plan With Slimcase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Reveals Plan With Slimcase (424 Views)

Reactions As Actress, Iniedo Seriously Exchange Blows With Slimcase (video) / See Moments Nigerian Ladies Strip With Dildos On IG Live Videos With Slimcase / Johnny Drille Reveals What Happened The First Day He Told A Girl His Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Reveals Plan With Slimcase by olola4(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigerian singer and song writer Johnny Drille while responding to a twitter user who asked him about a collaboration with Slimcase have said ;

"I've actually been thinking about this and with the picture I've got in my head it could be a really beautiful song".

What do you think about the collaboration?

http://www.palitomedia.com.ng/2018/12/johnny-drille-reveals-plan-with-slimcase.html

fynestboi, lalasticlala

Re: Johnny Drille Reveals Plan With Slimcase by mikejj(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2018
grin hia how e wan take blend...biko

(1) (Reply)

Video: Yul Edochie's 37th Birthday Request To Nigerians / Trouble As Orezi Burns Nigerian Currency In New Photo / Taraji P. Henson To Get Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.