Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. (777 Views)

What Is The Most Scalable And Sustainable Business To Do In Nigeria / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by Goldiano(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Greetings everyone and happy Xmas and new year in advance. Please i just came to Lagos in a bid to key into any sustainable business I can do in lagos... It could be selling a product or offering people some sorts of service in exchange for a fee. I have earmarked 320k for it. I have looked into printing job biz but I felt my d money earmarked is too small. Please any other good and sustainable primary needs business I can key into in this Lagos. Thanks
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by kunleweb: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Goldiano:
Greetings everyone and happy Xmas and new year in advance. Please i just came to Lagos in a bid to key into any sustainable business I can do in lagos... It could be selling a product or offering people some sorts of service in exchange for a fee. I have earmarked 320k for it. I have looked into printing job biz but I felt my d money earmarked is too small. Please any other good and sustainable primary needs business I can key into in this Lagos. Thanks

Egg distribution

Plantain supplier

Plantain chips production

Poultry supplier

Provision store

Yam.supplies

Barbing saloon

You can buy trees on my plantain farm. It can be retailed anywhere between 1300 - 1600naira,I'm selling them at three.months old.cheap, ii tend to them.7months after when its time.for harvest you come.pick them up. Profit you can make per bunch id anywhrre brtween 500 - 750 naira
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by Goldiano(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Egg distribution

Plantain supplier

Plantain chips production

Poultry supplier

Provision store

Yam.supplies

Barbing saloon

You can buy trees on my plantain farm. It can be retailed anywhere between 1300 - 1600naira,I'm selling them at three.months old.cheap, ii tend to them.7months after when its time.for harvest you come.pick them up. Profit you can make per bunch id anywhrre brtween 500 - 750 naira
thanks....let me look critically into others
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by Goldiano(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Please can we chat on WhatsApp, pls reply pm to send you my number
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by kunleweb: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Goldiano:
thanks....let me look critically into others

Ok.i saw your.pm. lets chat.on WhatsApp 0818 397 9372
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Goldiano:
You can start Mini Importation and make more than 200k monthly importing cheap products from China to make some profit. I have some ebooks to study and guide you for a token of 2k. I just started the business recently after undergoing training. Should you be interested, reach me on 08033213577. Rgds
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by kunleweb: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Goldiano:

How did it go with you bro?
Re: What Are The Sustainable Business Opportunities I Can Do In Lagos With #350000. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Goldiano, I can't access my mail oo for pm

(1) (Reply)

Location Of Oak Trees Needed In Any Part Of The Country. / 2019 Blackhat Method/trick To Create Untraceable Paypal Account / Camera Mug For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.