Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (379 Views)

“No Serious Student Will Eat Three Square Meals” – UNICAL VC / Serious Student Protest Ongoing (videos) - NANS Protests- Federal Roads Blocked / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

You have your eyes set on a particular goal, you do not only need a one-time orientation.
What you need is a one-on-one consistent mentoring from someone who has been in your shoes and finished excellently.
The onus is on me to ensure you hit that target.

How will this happen? I run a WhatsApp group for students who want to be the best or one of the best in their first-degree programs. I believe once you make this foundational feat, other degrees will be a piece of cake. There are important success tips and truths I will open your eyes to see and guide you on how to make the best use of them.

I am committed to seeing you succeed and be the first on the excellent student’s list. At worst, you should be part of the top 10 amidst hundreds of students. If you are not a first-degree student but you are reading this, this information will surely be beneficial to your sister, brother, daughter, son, or anyone you surely know would need this.

The fact is some people believe it’s not all about academics, but I will say to you categorically that, life may not be all about academics but a beautiful result usually determines who people perceive you to be intellectually and the capability they think you possess. There is no gainsaying the fact that you must have passed through hurdles and survived as an outstanding student.

Hence, you will be able to deal with life hurdles in reality and not break. You will be able to keep your head up even when things don’t go the way you envisaged. Well, that’s if you are ready to pay the price for success and not shortcuts.

Let me remind you also that the opportunities an excellent result can attract ranges from full scholarships and subsidized studies to others varieties of favour.

So, if this excites you, send a direct email to victoria@explicitsuccess.com and answer the following questions:

1. Why do you want to be one of the best students?
2. What is your academic level - Poor, Average, Good, Excellent?
3. What is your current C.G.P.A?
4. What academic stage are you in the university – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 level?
5. Your WhatsApp number?
6. What is your plan after achieving this feat?

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching and subsequent training.

Please note! One of the fundamental rules that make students fail in exams is the trivialization of instructions. Do you think instructions are a waste of time? No, they are not. The last time I dropped this here, I found many students dropping numbers on the thread. The instruction here is simple. Send me an email with answers to the following questions and if you don't have one, opening a new Gmail or Yahoo account is as easy as A B C. Kindly adhere to instruction. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NANS Gives FG, December 31 Deadline To Resolve, Plans Protest / Goodness / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.