Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? (6139 Views)

Tackle Corruption With Asset Declaration – John Mahama Urges Tinubu / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by budaatum: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
See as dem de lielie as if nobody drives an Innoson!

Why Nigerians are not buying Innoson cars – Investigation

Does anyone drive an Innoson?
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Arabique: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
carsnazi:

Can't agree more!!! Not only Russian & US presidents but many chose their country-made brands to promote their products.
Do you know how long it took before the Russian President started riding a homemade vehicle? despite the fact that russia produces great vehicles? the Russian President used a Mercs Benz till 2017

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
slimfit1:

As I am if I buy any clothing I take the logo out it's my property now only if it is locally made in fact I tell the tailor to put his logo. However, any big company will now have to pay me to leave it. I'm nobody but I'm not going to pay for there product and be their walking signboard. Innoson needs to design a car specially for the president first, you dont just pick a model and say the president should just jump on it because it is locally made.

We have to encourage local content. Innoson has the capacity to do a lot more if challenged. Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from him and he delivered. Those vehicles performed at the same level as foreign procured ones. With the experience innoson developed in the local market he can produce purpose made vehicles suitable for the use of Nigeria president. Russia and USA did not attain commanding heights in one day. It happened over time. Nigerians should buy innoson products. Doing so will increase local production.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by deomelllo: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is arguably the stupidest thread so far this year! grin

I agree with you.

Seriously, they need to take away this joker's posting privileges.

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by slimfit1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
jomonic:

We have to encourage local content. Innoson has the capacity to do a lot more if challenged. Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from him and he delivered. Those vehicles performed at the same level as foreign procured ones. With the experience innoson developed in the local market he can produce purpose made vehicles suitable for the use of Nigeria president. Russia and USA did not attain commanding heights in one day. It happened over time. Nigerians should buy innocent products. Doing so will increase local production.

True but he has to produce it voluntarily its not all the time you have to be paid. Let him purposely design and produce a presidential limo and see whether things won't change. You dont expect your president to just drive any car even thou I dont want Buhari in that position right now but something gat to give, you have to design a car for a special position. Don't expect the presidency to ask you first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by rexwalters: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is arguably the stupidest thread so far this year! grin
An APB has been sent out to security agents for his arrest any info that can lead to his apprehension will be greatly appreciated as an act of patriotism.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by tit(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
buhari is a bornfool
big for nothing
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2018
We thought we have seen all stupidity this year......now this!!! shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by carsnazi(f): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Arabique:
Do you know how long it took before the Russian President started riding a homemade vehicle? despite the fact that russia produces great vehicles? the Russian President used a Mercs Benz till 2017

I know dude but u know long b4 they use Mercs they use Zil and Chaika, Russian-made brand? I mean if they can, they always try to promote their products n Putin is doing the right thing now, comin' back to Aurus Senat.

Check this: https://naijauto.com/market-news/russian-president-car-1799
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 22, 2018
slimfit1:

True but he has to produce it voluntarily its not all the time you have to be paid. Let him purposely design and produce a presidential limo and see whether things won't change. You dont expect your president to just drive any car even thou I dont want Buhari in that position right now but something gat to give, you have to design a car for a special position. Don't expect the presidency to ask you first.

Purpose made vehicles are special orders. I doubt anyone will produce a bespoke vehicle for across the counter sales. They are built on request. Let us patronize our own.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by KillTheZombies: 5:36am On Dec 22, 2018
NessaBoo:
So the President of the most populous black nation in the world should be riding in a Jalopy because be promised to fight corruption??

"SMH* You guys are really something else, kindly look for something else to smear his image and intergrity with. This one is clearly Dead On Arrival.

That's not the problem, the problem is that in 2015, these buffoons called zombiharists were everywhere with propaganda on how dumbohari loves modesty and hates expensive stuffs. The highest height was when he was asked to pose in a pictute with a N30 satchet Milo in order to drive home their annoying propaganda.
So don't be angry when dumbohari continues to called out for deceiving people in 2015 because he wanted to be elected. The man is a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Corrinthians(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2018
jomonic:
Buhari should be riding a custom made vehicle from Innoson. Putin is proud to ride on theirs, same for Trump. Why is it different in our case. Na wa.
Is the official car of ANY of the five South East governors Innoson? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by slimfit1(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2018
jomonic:

Purpose made vehicles are special orders. I doubt anyone will produce a bespoke vehicle for across the counter sales. They are built on request. Let us patronize our own.

The beast is a special order the Queen's limo is a special order if he produces it, its a sign of what you are capable of doing.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2018
slimfit1:

The beast is a special order the Queen's limo is a special order if he produces it, its a sign of what you are capable of doing.

I have not a single doubt that Innoson can provide a vehicle good enough for a Nigerian president. Let's not be looking at advanced countries. That is greed. If you purchase innoson you will save foreign exchange, grow local capacity. Those countries you so admire so glowingly passed through their fledgling days. If we keep our taste to what we can afford we will develop progressively
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
Is the official car of ANY of the five South East governors Innoson? undecided

You talk of South East governors but I am talking of Nigeria. For your information Peter Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from Innoson. The order was fully supplied according to the terms of the agreement. We need to support our own. If innoson was Yoruba I will still canvas for his success
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Afamed: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
jomonic:

You talk of South East governors but I am talking of Nigeria. For your information Peter Obi ordered 1000 vehicles from Innoson. The order was fully supplied according to the terms of the agreement. We need to support our own. If innoson was Yoruba I will still canvas for his success
Obi didn't order for his official or personal use. He only ordered for general hospitals, Missionary Hospitals and Secondary schools. Don't be clever by half. And the 1000 figure you dished out is another data from China

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Afamed:

Obi didn't order for his official or personal use. He only ordered for general hospitals, Missionary Hospitals and Secondary schools. Don't be clever by half

He didn't order for his personal use, but he still used made in Nigeria, PAN. Peter Obi patronized made in Nigeria. That is what I am about. We need to support made in Nigeria. All the additional debt within this administration is from China, mind you.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Corrinthians(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
jomonic:

That is outside the point.

Let me rephrase: HOW MANY IGBO GOBERNORS ARE USING INNOSON AS THEIR OFFICIAL VEHICLES?

Has the FG not also bought them for the army and other parastatals like Road Safety? Why should the president use it if Innoson's very own brothers can't trust it with their lives?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is outside the point.

Let me rephrase: HOW MANY IGBO GOBERNORS ARE USING INNOSON AS THEIR OFFICIAL VEHICLES?

Has the FG not also bought them for the army and other parastatals like Road Safety? Why should the president use it if Innoson's very own brothers can't trust it with their lives?

Nonsense.

Obi is an Igbo governor. He patronized both innoson and PAN. I don't have the figures on that your question. You also do not know except to guess. What makes you think that the Igbo governors are averse to innoson products. They are not.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Corrinthians(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
jomonic:

Obi is an Igbo governor. He patronized both innoson and PAN. I don't have the figures on that your question. You also do not know except to guess. What makes you think that the Igbo governors are averse to innoson products. They are not.
You know the answer to the question but just thrashing around the bush.

NONE OF THE FIVE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS USE INNOSON AS THEIR OFFICIAL VEHICLE.

Good bye.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
You know the answer to the question but just thrashing around the bush.

NONE OF THE FIVE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS USE INNOSON AS THEIR OFFICIAL VEHICLE.

Good bye.

Your declaration has no basis. Only derived from the fake assumptions circulating in your head. Merry Christmas in advance and bye.
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by 77up(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
unagueably the most stupid and useles thread of all time .

Stupid op, that Benz kee you there mumu.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by EbukaIam: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Haha remember this thread once interestin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2020
i哈特 有 妇产科 哦方法 没有 门提哦买有 个头 ?
Re: President Buhari's Mercedes Car - What About His Promise To Tackle Corruption? by EbukaIam: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
what you say?
beamtopola:
i哈特 有 妇产科 哦方法 没有 门提哦买有 个头 ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Using EFCC To Intimidate Opposition Leaders, Starting With Saraki -Onuesoke / Fayemi: No Plan To Sack Workers In Civil Service / BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Block Benin-ore Road In Edo State, Travelers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.