Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide (16532 Views)

FG, How Do We Get Home Safely During This Yuletide? / Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

You are.

You don't vote for good leaders

You defend corruption

You don't take part in politics, but do arm chair critics.

Look in the mirror...and start the change with the person you see in there.

And this goes for me five thousand fold.
Truer words have never being spoken.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by FarahAideed: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
morning, afternoon, evening and carries same grave dangers in Nigeria.....if something bad wants to befall u it will

every risk on Nigerian roads doubles at night ooooo
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by Greatzeus(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
More like 4 reasons why you shouldn't travel at Night. You made good points especially No.3 but they do not really apply to Yuletide but to Night journey generally.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

every risk on Nigerian roads doubles at night ooooo
what about early morning?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
dingbang:
Who is the cause of all these points you mentioned now? I just need a name

Unfortunately there is no single cause neither is there a who?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by koolguy88(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
morning, afternoon, evening and carries same grave dangers in Nigeria.....if something bad wants to befall u it will
Na so
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by hausadreturn(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Travelling within and around Nigeria is not a Lagos to Onitsha kind of thing.

Once you live in the north (Sokoto, Borno, etc.), and you have to travel to the east or to Lagos, you cannot avoid night travel.

The OP has probably never made journeys of over 16 hours before.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by abodundef: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
There is no fear here. He will give His angel charge over me.
For affordable but quality Direct image, large format print in warri and agbaro, see us 08023332733
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by omojesu202(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
dingbang:
Who is the cause of all these points you mentioned now? I just need a name

it's you, dingbang... go on and make your journey at night. when u die we will sure get someone to blame.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by bigcasava1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
fulani and bokoharam jubrin boys are also terror on highway.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by chrizzyace: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2018
ct2:
May God help us in Nigeria, all this are man made problem that can be fix

A good leader will solve this problem

If followers are bad what will happen?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by chrizzyace: 1:16am On Dec 22, 2018
obembet:
I don't travel at night by road.

Your country not mine. We have bad and useless leader not useless country.

Nigeria is the best country in the world and God bless Nigeria a lot

Good tribe, YORUBA, IGBO Hausa with thier wonderful culture..

Nigeria bless with God people.

We only have bd eggs among us.

God bless my dear Country.

God bless Nigeria

Abeggy
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2018
theoldpretender:

So Lugard told criminals to loot money, toldpeople to drop out of school and legit hustle and start doing armed robebry, told our leaders to wreck our railways, etc.

That's the problem with you Nigerians...always blaming others...when you should blame yourselves.

That is why , years after democracy, we still are trying to get it right.

Better wake up. Under colonial rule...life was safer than when our guys took over.

No vex, i never knew i was relating with an ancestor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Expected Back From South Africa Tuesday / The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State / Loaded Tanker Skids Off The Highway On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.