Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

25th Of December - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 25th Of December (622 Views)

Her 25th Birthday (ifenkili) 18+ / 31st Of December (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25th Of December by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
by @sheegoskey

25th December 18+ Episode 1 I rise my naked body under the duvet, 1,2 3 push ups am done with my morning routine of by force 6packs. I stroll to the mirror to check if there is improvement with my morning boner swinging left and right. A knock landed at my door harshly and is no other person than my twin brother with a woman name Victory, I sighed and join the entire family for morning prayer, normally we pray till 4pm before Christmas, nobody wan cry in the midst of celebration. the goodnews is praying is a good thing and the bad news is our first daughter nearly open another Mountain of Fire Branch in our sitting room with her prayer. after the prayer, chicken slaughtering follow up. good morning and happy Christmas filled the air, my brother brought out his flex out December clothes for harmattan to flex with it first, I shake my head for the boy. His preparation started from 24th and today he will be going out to seeing masquerade and you wan go heaven. after breaking many bones and eating fried rice with juice, Nigerians nodey play with December oohh.. we no go happy if we no celebrate am for heaven. add it to your heavenly wishes, I on my television watch my Christmas cassette that I bought last night. On the movie my two younger brothers left home, followed by my two older sister. my dad and mom travelled to the village, can someone tell me what is happening, lastly my older brother disappeared after he received a call. Home Alone that am watching on the TV is now happening to me, chai!. Sex spirit entered me and I grab my phone and surf the internet for p–n videos and one of it caught my medulla, I downloaded it and minimize my kpakpo Galaxy Neo to watch it. the p–n turned me off can someone tell Asia people to stop acting p–n, there own thing is too different, moaning is crying and the n—–s on the small b—-t isn’t even showing and the d–k is always chewing stick haba.. I deleted it, what a waste of mb. I fling my phope and then a call come in, hope isn’t those committees of badnews calling. I check the caller I.D Endurance A.K.A madam too hot.
Re: 25th Of December by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Horlarhem hidhrhis Cylovee, chuksjuve SaniJahn herosakin777 chigozie69 , notself , hechno TheVerdict , chijioke17 HazardMan lacayo, mychiveous OBTMOS ayotukanmi osnova slegher , voltred Tony142 , mcjesuspikin , itxstephen offspringparent , DrTubson, teepompay Winnairaking100 dimeji877, tvekjnnet , FIONAMI , demystifi , OLAWISE78 , calebfem , Basilekeh, Ayomide93 AdiscoPele , Choisilva , Mynd44 , eazykolobo, AceOfQueen.......
Re: 25th Of December by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
25th December 18+ Episode 2 The background was so noisy that I didn’t hear most of her words but I didn’t fail to hear “Victor, come to Tropicanna am taking you out. Today.” I glanced at my phone time and time was 5pm. I showered and creamed my body, arranged my hair making sure I look nice. I wore my trouser and my shoe see na December shoe be that oohh.. I counted three thousands naira out of Twenty thousands that Bet9ja paid from my savings after embezzling my 100naira from January to November. I don’t trust naija girls they can surprise and shock you with opposite of your thoughts. the hotel is not far from my home ’cause it is in same area, I called a bikeman to ride me there so I can feel like VIP too. He said 100naira end of joke, I look around me to see if Buhari is around me, I asked him if I look like Buhari or do I look like one of his relatives. He shake his head and left, na waaoo naija weather no fit poor people. I trekked down to the hotel calculating how I will take my money back in kind after spending it, I saw someone with mini pink gown jump on me, I didn’t see the face. I grab her a-s cheek through the soft fabric and squeeze it roughly. If you don’t like a-s squeezing don’t hug me I no be pastor, Endurance was looking hot and gorgeous, her boobs is getting bigger after enough pressing from me. and her backside didn’t stop to amaze me with softness and shaking vibration, we strolled into the hotel, and she suggested swimming first. we changed and dive into the swimming pool, I ogled girls in the swimming pool in the name of swimming pass you, I didn’t pity Eddy at all with b—-t grabbing and a-s smacking inside the water, see enjoyment as girls in the river gave us freewill to touch and grab, I didn’t dull myself oohh.. others were doing holy holy, who cares I grab all grab-able until Endurance dragged me out of the pool. I wanted to fall back into the pool to continue what I have started, just have to follow like disciple ’cause no be me pay. Bye bad boy the Africa witches in the swimming pool wished me farewell, We took some loved-up picures her a-s on my g—n and her lips on my jaw, Jnr. El send sex signals to my brain, we left for the bar to drink, on normal day I don’t take beer but today I’ll ’cause beers inspire someone to move faster, harder on bed. it will open my brains to remember all the sex styles in the world, I make sure I don’t get drunk and she did same thing too. Chaaii.. bad belle. She paid for the drinks and I must confess is good to have house mother that is hot and sexy with hot blood, I don’t mean sugarmummy. those ones will end up sucking your blood. my plans is for us to spend the night in the hotel when men of night came to the bar, she suggested for us to go home. Devil is a liar, all my plans has been spoilt. I check my pocket and saw our house keys is with me, I gasped and check the time 9pm from my phone, time will just turn aeroplane when you dey enjoy. 30missed calls, I gave a wicked laugh shebi.. ona wan still enter the house ona run leave me alone at home. we entered the same bike and the ride was smooth but my waist and my d–k didn’t respect themselves at all, my d–k is hard on his own and my waist Moves backward and forward on their own wills. we reach our house to see the light on, who wan pour sand sand for my garri.
Re: 25th Of December by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
25th December 18+

Episode 3

My legs stucked to the ground unable to move, cause of the light that is on inside. Endurance dragged me along to the protector and I saw the padlocks on the protector are intact, did they jump through celine or use master keys cause my brothers can do wonders. When we step into the house, I called everyone name in my family but no response that is when I notice that I didn’t off the lights when I left home. I thought of using condom but later kicked against it, I brought food for her. I informed her of my departure to go get her drink whereas there is drinks in the fridge, am using my head here jare… I went to the chemist to get a contraceptive pee which I bought, the apprentice that sold it to me start looking me one kind eye. I left without minding her on a normal day I’d have asked if she didn’t take it after she and her boyfriend have rammed each other like Edo dogs. I reach our compound to hear sound of music, I look around to see any of my family members lurking around to spoil my plans, coast cleared. I opened the peotector fast fast and went in to see Endurance twerking. She didn’t notice my presence neither do I want her to, she carry her body down making sure her a-s cheeks lift up and down in a slow motion, she bend low pushing her a-s backward and gave a sharp twist that her a-s vibrate. my d–k gain momentum, didn’t know when my legs move on their own accord to her waist, I hold it and grind my hard d–k. The thing sweet nobe here, we dance and I don’t think I really was dancing cause I jammed her a-s in thrusts manner. was not even following the song beating but my d–k, she gyrate her waist faster provoking my d–k I didn’t know when I groaned. She stopped the dance when my hands start cupping her b—-t, those hands must be sent to butcher for 26th December meats, I gave her the maltina I bought. She took it and went inside. I realized I haven’t put the pees inside Konji is a b—–d, everything on the table is turning against me. I don’t know how to take the drink and put it anymore, Am lost in a high sea.

SOURCE: www.emperorblog.com.ng/25th-of-december/
Re: 25th Of December by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2018
25th December 18+ Finale Episode I went inside my room ’cause the others are all locked by their owners. I saw the maltina on the table unopened. I heaved a sigh of relieve, she said I should help her open it. I switch on the television ’cause the opener is in the room, just have to distract her, I insert Vikings the season with the oohhss and aahhs sheyi you understand. Plan B, I left the room with the drink and opener. I put the pees then return it to her, she sip it slowly Naija girls and shakara. she suggested I should sleep in the sitting room as a gentle, I no gentle at all for this kind thing. I keep on forwarding and nexting to episodes that Ragnar did the oohhs and aaghhs, her mood changed and she climb the bed to sleep. I stood up and switch off the television and also wanted to switch off the light when she object that I shouldn’t. I groaned, which can thing be this. That was the first time I prayed that useless PHCN should take their light and they did. Wow.. I locate my bed hitting my legs on some objects in my room didn’t even feel the pains. I climb the bed and my hands start moving to know where my partner is on the bed. finally, she is just putting on bra and pant. I grab and squeeze her b—-t, she removed my hand. I move closer to her and position myself at her backyard, moving my waist On her a-s. I slip a finger inside her pant, she froze when I rub her c–t furiously. the thing turn war when she removed her pant, we suck and lick our lips. I press and suck her b—-t oohh.. she suffer hard-breathing by force. she grab my d–k and swallowed it like shark, I remember Jonah. I opened my eyes and saw mysef floating in cloud 9, she placed her two hands on the wall. I mounted behind penetrated hastly, smacking her sweet a-s. I rode her slowly and faster when she get use to my size. 7minutes into the bleeping, I feel the sweet running of c-m from my pipe to her p—y. I upload everything inside her, that is when tiredness took over me. Didn’t even know when I snore away. that Christmas sweet me eeehhnn… THE END. we will all see 25th and 2019, That is my wish.

SOURCE: www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Cold Love / Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? / Help Me Find This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.