Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

100% Guaranteed Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 100% Guaranteed Jobs (307 Views)

Turn Every One Who Visits Your Business Offers&pages Into Cash..100% Guaranteed! / Start Watch Business With #5000 And Make #5000 Profit. 100% Guaranteed / Urgent Vacancy. Immediate Employment Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Guaranteed Jobs by COTHEBEST(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
One of the things I vowed to do in life is to search for legitimate opportunities for people who needs them.

This is because the world will be a better place if we all share love.

I came in contact with a website (www.executivejobs.com.ng ) few months ago and decided to check it out, I helped my friend and my sister register (it's not free) on the site for jobs.

What is required is that you fill the Job Application Form, submit your CV and recent passport photo.

Secondly, you are required to pay the registration fee of N4,700.

That's all.

They made the process very simple.

They will use your information and link you up with a high paying job/company.

Currently, my friend works in a construction company at Singapore, while my sister teaches at one of the big schools in Abuja.

The website is designed to attend to anyone 24hours.

This is my little way of contributing to humanity by sharing this information here.

I deeply hope you take advantage of this opportunity.

The website is www.executivejobs.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Online With Your Smartphone / Teaching Job Opportunity For Residents Of Ira-nla Axis, Ajah, Lagos / Security Guard/operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.