Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife (321 Views)

Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife by lonjo9: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan, has inducted Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa-Ibom State into Hall of Fame.

Governor Emmanuel was inducted into the prestigious Hall of Fame in Lagos after he was awarded the title of the best performing governor in the country by Hall of Grace.

Justifying the decision to honour Governor Emmanuel, the Ooni said Udom has shown good leadership to the people of Akwa Ibom State by delivering dividends of democracy to them.

The monarch said, “I have been following your giant strides, doggedness, tenacity and passion. I thank God for your life and all the good things you have been doing.

“I know that there is leadership challenge in the country, but good people like Governor Emmanuel need to be celebrated. He has done well and deserves praise.” He finished.

In his response, Governor Emmanuel said he was encouraged by the decision of Hall of Grace to recognise his effort in transforming Akwa Ibom State.

Governor sEmmanuel who was represented by the state Commissioner for Information, Charles Udoh, noted that the transformation going on in Akwa Ibom is the promise he made to the people of the state when he was elected as governor.
Re: Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife by Papasmal(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mr Warsaw hor far?
Re: Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife by onubijoe(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
This are the good example of a good leadership

Let those that are ready to take Nigeria higher should emulate from Emmanuel for better Nigeria

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
#TheAtikuPlans
#BuhariMustGo
Re: Udom Inducted Into Hall Of Fame – Ooni Of Ife by PureMe01: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
onubijoe:
This are the good example of a good leadership

Let those that are ready to take Nigeria higher should emulate from Emmanuel for better Nigeria

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
#TheAtikuPlans
#BuhariMustGo

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Calls Out Jubril And Yoruba Media / Muhammadu Buhari Conceived Tradermoni As Katsina Foundation Chairman / I Love Jubirin Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.