Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State (662 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by CapitalCee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
5,000 members and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, have dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abia State.

The defected PDP members were led into APC by a former Speaker of the Abia House of Assembly and former Member of the Federal House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Arua Arunsi.

Others who decamped alongside Arunsi included, a Special Adviser to the Abia Governor, Chief Ndukwe Orji Agu and former Member of the State House of Assembly, Agwu. U. Agwu.

Nkporo Ohafia is the hometown of the Abia deputy Governor, Ude Oko Chukwu.

Speaking at nkporo in ohafia nearby authorities region of the country, while maintaining for apc, on friday, arunsi stated it turned into the preference to increase nkporo that prompted him and his supporters to enroll in the apc family.

He said, “all our desire as politicians are to peer that nkporo ohafia experience access roads and different democratic dividends.

“It’s miles very unfortunate that all our sacrifices for pdp changed into not rewarded with democratic blessings.

“I’m assured that if the apc receives into strength, nkporo ohafia will benefit from the developmental plan that dr. uche ogah and the party can be bringing into the nation”.

In advance in his speech, the apc governorship candidate in abia kingdom, dr. uchechukwu ogah, commended the pdp decampees for his or her braveness to pitch tent with the apc and confident that the humans of the nation could witness unprecedented improvement in all sectors of the state financial system if elected as governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by RealityShot: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ahaa!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by oyebanji44: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Finally..finally Atiku is finished in south east..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by manutdrichie(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Ikpeazu winning margin will now reduce to 78,000 against Alex Otti's APGA not even APC

No problem, still a win win

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by MrJanuzaj: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
oyebanji44:
Finally..finally Atiku is finished in south east..

Real hardworking and responsible igbos will vote for Buhari, only ipob and bigots will vote Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by Heartbender: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Story. Who count am? If you even say Ebonyi I for try get open-mind but Abia? Oga, I no be Igbo man, but I sabi weytin nwokem fit do. Collect money from any party but vote PDP, Labour Party or APGA. APC fit be when Buhari/ Jubril no be president again, that is if the party survives. Na one yarning from Nnamdi Kanu go format brain...but this okpa sweet o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by Corrinthians(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
God bless Ikpeazu!

God bless Obiano!

If you know you know. grin
Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by IamD18: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Only a fool will think IGBOs are stupid enough to vote for a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by PureMe01: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
5,000??only wicked atikulators will not be happy about this defection in Abia.We go dash dem dat one for abia atleast na.To score zero no good at all grin grin grin I am an Atikulator but i am not wicked
Re: Breaking: 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Abia State by deboysben(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Post without source

Tell me something new...

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – President Buhari / An Ict Company Confirmed "Inec Website" Not Secured / Omokri, Fayose Blasts Buhari As He Hands Over Flag To Governortorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.