Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Do You Discipline Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Discipline Your Children? (402 Views)

Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / Marital Discipline: 3 Ways To Discipline Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Discipline Your Children? by SlaveryWorks: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello all! I’m wondering how users discipline their children? Taking away things they like? Beatings? Grounding? What do you feel is the most effective method that teaches them to do the right thing next time?
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Children? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
SlaveryWorks:
Hello all! I’m wondering how users discipline their children? Taking away things they like? Beatings? Grounding? What do you feel is the most effective method that teaches them to do the right thing next time?
Going by your username
I'll suggest crucifixion
Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Children? by permsec: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Step 1: Tie the hands and feet together.

Step 2: Waterboard the child for at least 1hour.

Step3 : Look for those Mallam that sells oranges, pay one of them heavily to apply same skill he uses to peel his oranges to peel the skin on the kid's forehead.

Step 4: Stiry fry the skin and give it to the young lad to eat.

And he shall never be stubborn and stupid henceforth. Don't thank me, I did this and it worked very well.

1 Share

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Children? by SlaveryWorks: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Shibaraba:

Going by your username
I'll suggest crucifixion
Mtcheewww

Lol, I don’t think their mom would go for this.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Children? by SlaveryWorks: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
permsec:
Step 1: Tie the hands and feet together.

Step 2: Waterboard the child for at least 1hour.

Step3 : Look for those Mallam that sells oranges, pay one of them heavily to apply same skill he uses to peel his oranges to peel the skin on the kid's forehead.

Step 4: Stiry fry the skin and give it to the young lad to eat.

And he shall never be stubborn and stupid henceforth. Don't thank me, I did this and it worked very well.

I can see how you wouldn’t have discipline issues after this. Again, I doubt my wife would be onboard. Plus, why would I pay someone when I know how to peel oranges myself?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thre Children Burnt Beyond Recognition After Their Mother Went To A Night Vigil / Are You Really Serious To Do This Lucrative Part Time Biz To Feed Your Family ? / How To Make Your TV Smart Using Amazon Fire Stick 4K Remote - Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.