Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Grey's Anatomy, Bright Or Lame? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grey's Anatomy, Bright Or Lame? (871 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Tv Series: Grey's Anatomy Vs. House / Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grey's Anatomy, Bright Or Lame? by moondust(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hey peeps! I want to get your takes on the TV series GREY'S ANATOMY, at at first it seemed lame and boring to me but afterwards it began to get really exciting. I like the fact that it exposes the stupidity of the human race and shows how futile life could be in a very amusing way. I dont know if anybody agrees with me in the house
Re: Grey's Anatomy, Bright Or Lame? by samir101ng(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
Thats a very lame show. Saw it once and was put off. Also, this is the toon section. your post should be in the movie

(1) (Reply)

World Premiere Of 'American Gangster' To Benefit Boys & Girls Clubs / Why Are Our Naija Movies So So Wack? / No Victor No Vanquished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.