Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Inspirational Song Of The Week-20/12/18 (michael W Smith – You Won’t Let Go) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Inspirational Song Of The Week-20/12/18 (michael W Smith – You Won’t Let Go) (219 Views)

Audio | Healing Rain Is Falling Down By Michael W. Smith / Audio | Grace By Michael W. Smith / Download Music : Michael W. Smith – Crashing Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Song Of The Week-20/12/18 (michael W Smith – You Won’t Let Go) by mynaijadj(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
A couple of years ago, a friend's sister lost her young daughter and it left her emotionally crushed. The sister mentioned to me that she was losing faith in Christ cause of the incident and she requested I help with a worship compilation. Our song of the week "you won't let go" by Michael W Smith was the first track on the compilation we arranged for her. It's a song that helped her through the trials and made her love Jesus more through the pain. Never let go of the name of Jesus no matter what you are passing through. #songoftheweek

Source : http://mynaijadj.com/inspirational-song-of-the-week-20-12-18-michael-w-smith-you-wont-let-go/

(1) (Reply)

Music: Simi – “ayo” / Download My #1 Nigerian Gospel Songs Of The Week / MUSIC: Do2dtun Ft. Vector - Energy Gad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.