Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Gospel Musician Donnie Mcclurkin Involved In Near-fatal Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gospel Musician Donnie Mcclurkin Involved In Near-fatal Accident (264 Views)

Azman’s Air Near-fatal Landing: Passengers Say Worn-out Tyres May Be Responsible / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician Donnie Mcclurkin Involved In Near-fatal Accident by amehstanley1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
wink[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Gospel musician Donnie McClurkin involved in near-fatal accident recounts experience

- A gospel singer has narrated his experience surviving a near-fatal accident
- The singer revealed that he had lost consciousness while driving
- He explained that he survived because of two people who drove behind him and saved him after his car crashed
Donnie McClurkin who is a gospel singer has taken to social media to narrate how he survived a near-fatal accident. The gospel musician had revealed that the accident occurred around 12:50am.
The gospel singer had narrated that he lost consciousness behind the wheel, but he was saved by two people who were driving behind him.
He noted that the two people had switched on their blinkers to stop traffic and waited for his car to crash in the middle of a concrete island to get him out of the car.
Gospel musician Donnie McClurkin involved in near-fatal accident recounts experience Facebook source: Donnie McClurkin
READ ALSO : Frustrated driver spotted blasting his boss in Lagos traffic
According to the gospel singer, all he remembers is the faces of the people who saved him. He stated that he remembers them pulling him out of the crash car.
He revealed that he was taken to the hospital where he received stitches on his left thumb and treatment for his sprained wrist and hurt knee.
Summary
"Was in a serious accident at 12:50am this morning...passed out while driving on the highway. Totaled the car...hospitalized, going through a myriad of tests.....But I’m alive!!!
Lost consciousness driving...but two human angels followed my swerving car with their emergency blinkers onto stop traffic ....drove behind me until my car crashed into the middle concrete island. I remember none of it except those two angels pulling me out of the passengers side of the crumbled TOTALED car..airbags deployed...crushed metal and Fiberglas!!
I AM ALIVE!!!!Somewhat mangled, stitches on left thumb, sprained wrist, hurt knee, but I’m still here! God and two angels saved my life! I owe them...I am still here by the grace of God!
Thank you, Lord...thank you!"
facelika..com[b]
Gospel musician Donnie McClurkin involved in near-fatal accident recounts experience

- He explained that he survived because of two people who drove behind him and saved him after his car crashed
Donnie McClurkin who is a gospel singer has taken to social media to narrate how he survived a near-fatal accident. The gospel musician had revealed that the accident occurred around 12:50am.
The gospel singer had narrated that he lost consciousness behind the wheel, but he was saved by two people who were driving behind him.
He noted that the two people had switched on their blinkers to stop traffic and waited for his car to crash in the middle of a concrete island to get him out of the car.
Gospel musician Donnie McClurkin involved in near-fatal accident recounts experience Facebook source: Donnie McClurkin
According to the gospel singer, all he remembers is the faces of the people who saved him. He stated that he remembers them pulling him out of the crash car.
He revealed that he was taken to the hospital where he received stitches on his left thumb and treatment for his sprained wrist and hurt knee.
Summary
"Was in a serious accident at 12:50am this morning...passed out while driving on the highway. Totaled the car...hospitalized, going through a myriad of tests.....But I’m alive!!!
Lost consciousness driving...but two human angels followed my swerving car with their emergency blinkers onto stop traffic ....drove behind me until my car crashed into the middle concrete island. I remember none of it except those two angels pulling me out of the passengers side of the crumbled TOTALED car..airbags deployed...crushed metal and Fiberglas!!
I AM ALIVE!!!!Somewhat mangled, stitches on left thumb, sprained wrist, hurt knee, but I’m still here! God and two angels saved my life! I owe them...I am still here by the grace of God!
facelika..com[/b]

Summary
facelika..com

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Sout-south Train Transportation / Girl Allegedly Charmed By ‘yahoo Boy’ Vomits Money In Delta State (photos) / We Fix And Deliver Your Faulty Laptop And Hand Phone Any All Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.