Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend (48972 Views)

Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / Contestants Of Miss Port Harcourt Pageant 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by okwabayi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
She should report the person to the police. What does she want social media followers to do?
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Mariangeles(f): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Invest your seriousness in your rat suya grilling, you go dey alright
Brutal ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
It is vanity business so what does she expect? Saints? shocked shocked
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Derinhenz: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mine was a true life experience

One thing I will never forget till date

My Boss told me to go have breakfast cos we going to have a long busy day

Its was so touching and painful

I ate my soul out
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by YellowSimba: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Corruption.

Is any body surprised ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by SingleWahala(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74028306:
This is seriously serious shocked .....
but if this is coming from Twitter,
then we withdraw our seriousness! cheesy

Be careful don't Drag Tweeter Bruce Lee into this Mess

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by RTSC: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Once I hear a girl is a model or beauty queen in Nigeria, then forget it,my respect for you drops to zero.

Those pageant organizers dey finish those girls well well.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by jerryeminem: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
So what?

Make we fry beans abi

Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by RTSC: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
SingleWahala:

He is an employer of labour long before politics.

What has your buhari done for Nigeria?
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
hgnbello:
dats Nigeria.. everything is long leg.
But she has long sexy legs na
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
No wonder!

Is that why that Chidimma had to submit her soul to the lesbiano demon so that she can become the queen?

Eyaaa.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by SingleWahala(f): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

He is an employer of labour long before politics.

What has your buhari done for Nigeria?
.....E Pain you ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by seunlly(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
E pain am grin grin

My favourite food is boiled Bread..What about you??
Boiled Water
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by koyeni(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Okay
Cheap memory cards available...
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by ndubuisi1213(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
She set
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Phemi93(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
E pain am grin grin

Fried moi moi
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Ohraykon: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
lexy2014:

What if its coming from Instagram?
it is like plastic surgery
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by amazemanuno: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
This na news?...mtcheeew!
Make we go fry ogi; abi?
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by UrVillagePpl: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
E pain am grin grin

e b like say da geh anger da affect u o,,
lols
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bae i was once in modelling company, in ph city but i left because of d height of jealousy ,envy n throwing of acid.
Imagine my fellow girl wanting 2 damage my body wt highly corrosive acid, my friends adviced me then 2 join freemason 2 be free frm attack but i resigned frm fashion!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by hgnbello(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
charliboy654:
But she has long sexy legs na
lolz.... u know wat i mean bro.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Advancedman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Since you didn't allow the pageant hubby lay you.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Doing calculation on a body, that's hilarious.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
They call themselves unprinted names like "bitch" but when a guy says "hello bitch" they get angry.

Stupid fools. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Modarun(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
wbo sent you? stupid bunch with nothing to show but their body. My friend tell us the truth, you are only pained cos you slept with the wrong guy. Most of these girls are so desperate to become famous, they will sleep from the gate man to the owner of the beauty pageant. tuehh
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
SingleWahala:

Hahahaha grin
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Fraust40(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Bae i was once in modelling company, in ph city but i left because of d height of jealousy ,envy n throwing of acid.
Imagine my fellow girl wanting 2 damage my body wt highly corrosive acid, my friends adviced me then 2 join freemason 2 be free frm attack but i resigned frm fashion!

Hmm...woman dey join Freemasonry...

Must you join in with your own lies?
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by Emescot(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Your boyfriend sacrificed his manhood for you to win, rather than being grateful you are here telling story, please go and report to apostle, ungrateful farm too grin
Re: Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Fraust40:

Hmm...woman dey join Freemasonry...

Must you join in with your own lies?
see i dnt knw but all dos orishirishi secret cult i call dem freemasonfreemason,
Dnt call me a liar u suppose 2 knw there ar hundreds of secret cult mtcheww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? / African Countries With The Highest Divorce Rate / "I Enjoy Vagina" Written On A Man's Shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.